Trump and Russia

2 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Ah, you're being a good little NPC today. Claim everything that doesn't support the DNC-approved narrative are lies, then spread your own falsehoods.

No, actually you are spreading stupid lies. Shame on you. 

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

I say this to the President, and his defenders in Congress:

You may think it’s okay how Trump and his associates interacted with Russians during the campaign.

I don’t.

I think it’s immoral. I think it’s unethical. I think it’s unpatriotic. And yes, I think it’s corrupt. pic.twitter.com/nTdgRVfssQ

— Adam Schiff (@RepAdamSchiff) March 28, 2019

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

No, actually you are spreading stupid lies. Shame on you. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

On 3/28/2019 at 11:43 AM, DC Tom said:

There's a decent argument that Schiff has immunity - that his statements and even leaks were part of the "legislative process."

He'll certainly argue that, if pressed, and I'm not sure he'd be wrong, either.

so... Trumps Tweets are trying to be portrayed as obstruction but Schiff's leaks and outright lies are not seditious?

so now they can spend two months yakking and writing about how they got a bit overboard on the Russia thing, and they should learn a big lesson and talk about what that lesson is and how things can change

and then they'll do the same fake news feast all over again and then talk about how to change things going forward....]

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

I wasn't fooled by it either. I knew it was fake because the famous "P tape" never came out.  In this day it age if it existed it would have been out within a month or two. Still waiting on it ...

Urine for a long wait.

• Haha (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He's definitely communicating with someone about something - but he's also a dipshite. 

"Crossin' the highway late last night
He shoulda looked left and he shoulda looked right
He didn't see the station wagon car
The skunk got squashed and there you are

You got your
Dead skunk in the middle of the road"