Trump and Russia

Dan Bongino predicts what’s next after Dem downgrades Russia narrative (again)

The post-election Democrat narrative started somewhere around the level of Rep. Adam Schiff insisting that it was a “fact” that Russia “hacked the election.” The Democrat rhetoric now has again been downgraded by Sen. Wyden:

“I think when you look at Donald Trump Jr. and what is on the record, I think there was clearly an intent to collude. http://cnn.it/2j1x22O

Dan Bongino Retweeted The Situation Room

Holy moses, every time I think to myself, “they can’t be this stupid,” they prove me wrong.

First it was “definitely collusion.”

Then it was “maybe it was collusion.”

Now it’s “intention to collude.”

Tomorrow it will be “intention to intend to collude.”

#Imbeciles

• Like (+1) 1

.@edhenry last night reported that during the closed door testimony by Trump Jr. before the House Intel Committee on Dec 6th, Adam Schiff was seen leaving the room multiple times, stories then started popping up on CNN about the testimony while it was ongoing...

ChaUMnXUUAACvHC.jpg

Edited by B-Man
  • Haha (+1) 1

James Clapper puts it on the table, Trump is a Russian asset 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/wp/2017/12/19/forget-trumps-national-security-strategy-pay-attention-to-clapper-instead/?utm_term=.a164be6fa8d1

JIM SCIUTTO: You heard the president’s speech today. He calls out Russia and China, describes them as rival powers, rival powers to the U.S., but also says he wants to build a great partnership with them and had all of these friendly stuff to say about his phone calls with Vladimir Putin this week. Is that a contradictory message?

CLAPPER: Well, it is to me. I think this past weekend is illustrative of what a great case officer Vladimir Putin is. He knows how to handle an asset, and that’s what he’s doing with the president.

SCIUTTO: You’re saying that Russia is handling President Trump as an asset?

CLAPPER: That seems to be — that’s the appearance to me. So, you know, we’ve shared intelligence with the Russians for a long time. We’ve always done that. Although in my experience with them has been pretty much of a one-way street, where we provide them intelligence and we don’t get much back.  And oddly enough, my first exposure to that was in the early ’90s when I served as director of the Defense Intelligence Agency and we were trying to engage the Russians on all places of North Korea, and didn’t get much back from them.

So, I think what we did is the right thing, certainly when people’s lives are at risk that we do have a duty to warn. So the intelligence community, CIA did the right thing here and I thought in a rather theatric gesture of the phone call to thank President Trump for something that kind of goes on below the radar and is not all that visible.

SCIUTTO: I just want to be clear here, you say Russia is treating the president of the United States as an asset?

CLAPPER: Well, I’m saying this figuratively. I think, you have to remember Putin’s background. He’s a KGB officer. That’s what they do. They recruit assets. And I think some of that experience and instincts of Putin has come into play here in his managing of a pretty important account for him, if I could use that term, with our president.

28 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Everyone knows it!

-Accepts easy praise from Putin and calls him 24 hours later to thank him

-Never criticizes Putin

-Dragging his feet on Russian sanctions

-Fired Comey because of the Russian investigation

-Campaign people deep in with Russian connections and 3 already charged

It's pretty damn deep. Most here in Fascist Land will try and tell you otherwise, but Clapper is right.

Edited by EasternOHBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 1

Putin could not be getting much more than he is already (delayed implementation of sanctions, handing him Syria on a silver platter, exemption from human rights heckling[...]).

:lol:  Let's just pretend those started in November of 2016.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

Everyone knows it!

-Never criticizes Putin

It's pretty damn deep. Most here in Fascist Land will try and tell you otherwise, but Clapper is right.

As if Clapper is the virtuous party here?

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

Everyone knows it!

-Never criticizes Putin

Tell us, what have they been convicted of or plead guilty to?

• Like (+1) 1

Our country must be weak as all hell that their elections could be influenced by another country.

democrats are just trying to cheapen the voters that elected Trump.

Its just another excuse for democrats to waste money chasing a known dead end.

Good thing the gop has some dignity and didn't carry themselves this terribly during the lost, 

got nothing done but increase the credit card debt, in the 8 years previous to Trump.

2 minutes ago, Albwan said:

Our country must be weak as all hell that their elections could be influenced by another country.

Good thing the gop has some dignity and didn't carry themselves this terribly during the lost, 

got nothing done but increase the credit card debt, in the 8 years previous to Trump.

Not just "by another country."  By another country's Facebook posts.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Albwan said:

Well, it does make it easier when one side (side you say has dignity?) works along with the Russians to influence the election. 

Looking more and more that Trump was with Putin all along, even before the primaries and in fact actually helped Trump win the primaries

This is a story that has not been covered by media. You Republicans are covering for a guy who used Putin to throw your elections too

http://www.newsweek.com/how-putin-helped-trump-defeat-his-gop-primary-rivals-638986

Russia’s election interference began well before the general election. It started during the GOP primaries and clearly in support of Donald Trump over his GOP opponents.

3 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Not just "by another country."  By another country's Facebook posts.

Along with compromising individuals in intelligence operations, hacking emails, targeted advertising, possibly running Jill Stein as a way to take away votes, putting bots on message boards, running blogs with fake Americans, doing voter research to determine where and when best to suppress voters. Ya, that's all. But keep pettifogging the issues 

11 hours ago, B-Man said:

Story dropped late Friday on Christmas weekend. Hummm.

Top FBI official linked to reporter who broke Trump dossier story
Politico, by Kyle Cheney & Rachael Bade

Original Article

FBI-prints.jpeg?resize=580%2C376

As we have been covering in the DOJ thread, it's all leading to the "revelation" that the previous administration colluded with McCabe, Strozk, Orh, and others to create the "illusion" that the dossier was USIC evidence rather than political opposition in order to get a FISA warrant on team Trump. 

And that, boys and girls, is a much MUCH MUCH more dangerous revelation than Russian Twitter and Facebook posts and bots. 

It's using the powers of your office to undermine the results of an election.  

The New Year is gonna be a doozy. 

Addendum: Who is CrowdStrike? Remember them? Why are they important? 

(They were the private firm hired by the DNC and the only ones to date who examined HRC's servers and the DNC servers. The FBI was denied access to them)

Who funded CrowdStrike? 

https://www.crowdstrike.com/resources/crowdstrike-closes-100-million-financing-round-led-google-capital/

https://techcrunch.com/2017/05/17/crowdstrike-the-firm-investigating-russian-hacks-raised-100m-at-a-1b-valuation/

Who just unexpectly resigned from his post?