Trump and Russia

2 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Who murdered Seth Rich?????????

Still no answer to this, yet MSM still goes on and on about the Russian Collusion delusion and Trump dentures.

He committed suicide by shooting himself in the back of the head... after he was mugged with nothing taken!

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, njbuff said:

Who murdered Seth Rich?????????

Still no answer to this, yet MSM still goes on and on about the Russian Collusion delusion and Trump dentures.

(you probably know this but allow me to ramble...)

There's a reason MS-13 is being heavily targeted by the new administration... 

This is still officially speculation, but the evidence is pretty stout:

Seth's murder is tied into the Awan investigation, the DWS investigation, the DNC/Russia narrative, and the rise of MS-13. The evidence is clear and unambiguous - and readily available for those who dig despite being ignored by the MSM. Why is it ignored? Because it is the silver bullet to the "hacking" narrative. Rich was a leaker, there was no hack.

What has been discovered is quite shocking. The network behind his death has already been rolled up, and the actual shooters were found dead in South Carolina days after Seth's murder (both were MS-13). This ultra-violent gang has been used as disposable proxies by the deep state elements to do assassinations and intimidation. They were used to take out Rich (ordered more than likely by DWS/Podesta, the operation was run by Awan and a man named Alpha Jollah). 

How much will we ever find out? I think a lot... but other dirt has to come out first in order to prepare the public for this kind of story. This is one of the tougher truths to swallow for A LOT of people. 

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Seth's murder is tied into the Awan investigation, the DWS investigation, the DNC/Russia narrative, and the rise of MS-13. The evidence is clear and unambiguous - and readily available for those who dig despite being ignored by the MSM. Why is it ignored? Because it is the silver bullet to the "hacking" narrative. Rich was a leaker, there was no hack.

What has been discovered is quite shocking. The network behind his death has already been rolled up, and the actual shooters were found dead in South Carolina days after Seth's murder (both were MS-13). This ultra-violent gang has been used as disposable proxies by the deep state elements to do assassinations and intimidation. They were used to take out Rich (ordered more than likely by DWS/Podesta, the operation was run by Awan and a man named Alpha Jollah). 

How much will we ever find out? I think a lot... but other dirt has to come out first in order to prepare the public for this kind of story. This is one of the tougher truths to swallow for A LOT of people. 

You point out all this and yet Trump is the treasonous criminal traitor that laps Putin, yet the Clinton cartel goes unscaved, like always.

3 minutes ago, row_33 said:

3 bullets in the back of their head in a straight line.

Like I said, Rich is an amazing marksman to commit suicide by shooting himself in the back of his head multiple times.

Didn't someone who donated to the Clinton foundation kill himself in this exact same way?

And like Koko said, you develop these amazing skills when you cross the Clinton's (or the like).

56 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Seth Rich was last seen with one of the Awan brothers.

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

Seth Rich was last seen with one of the Awan brothers.

Correct. 

And there's a paper trail that connects Awan to Jollah - including texts which are now in Mike Roger's hands - that allegedly prove Jollah was the one Awan hired to take Rich out. Jollah, as is his pattern, outsourced this to his MS-13 hitmen, killing them both after the fact. 

There's also an alleged SIGINT trail that connects DWS and Podesta discussing this plan with Awan - also in the hands of Mike Rogers now.

23 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Well yeah, because it delegitimizes the Federal government.

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol: Every conclusion in this article is false. 

One should read the law professor's original article, where he explicitly says "Mine wasn’t an essay mapping the consequences under our Constitution of a hypothetical that people are actually asking about; it was a fantasy piece by a liberal law professor dreaming about how Clinton could become President."

The professor, much as I disagree with him, is reasonable. It's Newsweek that went full gatorman.

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, row_33 said:

You are allowed to tap, you are not allowed to hand out the findings without narrowly established grounds.

Well if you're a Republican Senator from Idaho and tapping your foot in a men's room stall at the Minneapolis St. Paul airport - you are NOT allowed to tap! :ph34r:

That was he greatest lame excuse ever.

and once again when did Russia become a completely outlaw bad-dude foreign power?  At its most averse the Dems had a policy of detente (ask your teacher) from 1918 right up to Trump winning.

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

That was he greatest lame excuse ever.

and once again when did Russia become a completely outlaw bad-dude foreign power?  At its most averse the Dems had a policy of detente (ask your teacher) from 1918 right up to Trump winning.

September of 2015, when Obama tried to take back his Syria policy he handed over to the Russians in September of 2013, and Putin said "Nuh-uh, no backsies!"