Trump and Russia

Oh Barf! 

In a New Year telegram to President Donald Trump, Russia's President Vladimir Putin says a constructive dialogue between the two nations is essential for global stability.

The Kremlin said Saturday that Putin emphasized in his Seasons Greetings to Trump that Russia and the U.S. could develop a "pragmatic cooperation aimed at long-term perspective" on the basis of "equality and mutual respect."

Our President elevating a third rate thug and murder to equality? Ya, he's not compromised. No, why would anyone think that? 

5 minutes ago, row_33 said:

This is the best Russian has been with us since 1917, except for a few WW2 co-belligerent years and some confusion in the early 1990s about where it was heading

Oh sure, interfering in our elections, attacking their neighbors, running a gangster regime, ya, they are great :doh:

55 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Oh Barf! 

Our President elevating a third rate thug and murder to equality? Ya, he's not compromised. No, why would anyone think that? 

Maybe he just needs a reset button.

10 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Oh sure, interfering in our elections, attacking their neighbors, running a gangster regime, ya, they are great :doh:

And Secretary of State Hiliary Rodham Clinton under the Obama Administration gave this gangster regime an Overload button

11 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

And Secretary of State Hiliary Rodham Clinton under the Obama Administration gave this gangster regime an Overload button

Whatever than means 

21 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Maybe he just needs a reset button.

Been tried and rejected. At least Obama wasn't compromised by Putin 

9 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Whatever than means 

Whoops:

20 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

"After the election I'll have more flexibility".

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Whatever than means 

"After the election I'll have more flexibility".  I'll translate that for you: "I can't do that now what with all the attention, but after the election Putin can do it with or without K-Y."

I can't stand Obama, but this "After the election, I'll have more flexibility" hubbub is nonsense. I really doubt he and Putin would be conversing about Uranium deals, or anything else that important, while the press is around. Obama was probably mentioning something like his schedule will be more flexible or something.