Trump and Russia

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I proved you wrong. With evidence. Try to match it. Until you provide evidence, you're on ignore.

Prove it. 

I proved there was no way for the poster to know there was a GOP connection to the dossier back when those posts were made. I also proved that it's a ludicrous claim that the Prosecutor General has the tapes when his son was sanctioned directly. 

Bring evidence, or shut up and let the grownups talk.

Your evidence is worthless. You post a bunch of bunk and run with it. Go play with your grown ups. There are a lot of grown ups in jails, rehab and mental institutions that you would be on mental par with. 

This is great. So the list Trump came up with to threaten to sanction, or whatever, includes people Putin hates. 

Oh no, Trump ain't compromised. No 

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-team-puts-putin-victims-on-russian-oligarch-list?ref=home

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

"Hold my beer and watch this..."

How many beers is that today? You mix them with your pills? 

51 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Lol, so we are in the same period, about late 1973 early 1974, when the Nixon gang was saying Watergate had been investigated enough...lol

This is worse than Watergate 

I don't ever believe in putting anyone on a message board on ignore, but you are the classic example of why people put other people on ignore.

You come off as one of the MANY pathetic Democrats who would rather see Trump fall, NO MATTER HOW THEY DO IT,  than see America succeed.

Folks like you are anti-American to the core.

• Like (+1) 1