Trump and Russia

On 1/30/2018 at 2:58 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

I proved you wrong. With evidence. Try to match it. Until you provide evidence, you're on ignore.

Prove it. 

I proved there was no way for the poster to know there was a GOP connection to the dossier back when those posts were made. I also proved that it's a ludicrous claim that the Prosecutor General has the tapes when his son was sanctioned directly. 

Bring evidence, or shut up and let the grownups talk.

Your evidence (like all your evidence) points to a 4chan or GOP conspiracy. That's enough for me.

Ignore me all you want Nostradamus.

giphy.gif

Edited by garybusey

11 minutes ago, garybusey said:

Your evidence (like all your evidence) points to a 4chan or GOP conspiracy. That's enough for me.

giphy.gif

After days of running away - THAT'S what you come back with? 

So, you can't prove that it's wrong. You just BELIEVE it's wrong. 

That's why you lose.

10 minutes ago, garybusey said:

giphy.gif

At what point, if any, will you join the side of freedom, standing against tyrants who tried to overthrow the very concept of free and fair elections, attempting to implement a pseudo-monarchy?

Just now, TakeYouToTasker said:

At what point, if any, will you join the side of freedom, standing against tyrants who tried to overthrow the very concept of free and fair elections, attempting to implement a pseudo-monarchy?

After everyone else does all the hard work for him. 

Then he'll sit back and claim he knew all along.

• Like (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

I'm going to let you guys do the hard work for me and then sit back and claim I knew the whole time.

Just now, garybusey said:

I'm going to let you guys do the hard work for me and then sit back and claim I knew the whole time.

Listen, I get that you think that's clever, but I'm genuinely asking you:  At what point?  What will it take?

Or, even upon seeing incontrovertible evidence, which is coming rapidly, will you still side with those acting as deceivers?

6 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Listen, I get that you think that's clever, but I'm genuinely asking you:  At what point?  What will it take?

Or, even upon seeing incontrovertible evidence, which is coming rapidly, will you still side with those acting as deceivers?

I'd tell you to ask yourself the same question.

We obviously disagree.

We'll see who is correct when history is written - then we can gloat about it on a message board created to talk about the Buffalo Bills.

1 minute ago, garybusey said:

We obviously disagree.

We'll see who is correct when history is written - then we can gloat about it on a message board created to talk about the Buffalo Bills.

No, PPP was created to keep politics off TSW. It is the place for Bills fans to discuss politics and other things that don't belong on the main board.

• Like (+1) 1

The slowly boiling frog comes to mind.  Many of these posters defending Trump are so dug in that they cannot step back and look objectively at all of the indications of Russian contacts.  They keep trying to find angles that allow them to discount evidence rather than taking a look at the evidence.  Like defense lawyers they defend their client instead of acting like honest jurors.

If Trump gets away with 'high crimes and misdemeanors', what's next?  It seems to me that he will be emboldened to bend the law repeatedly to benefit himself, his family, and his buddies.  After backing him in spite of Russian election conspiracy, where will congressional defenders draw the line?  Money laundering?  Ethics violations? 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

The slowly boiling frog comes to mind.  Many of these posters defending Trump are so dug in that they cannot step back and look objectively at all of the indications of Russian contacts.  They keep trying to find angles that allow them to discount evidence rather than taking a look at the evidence.  Like defense lawyers they defend their client instead of acting like honest jurors.

If Trump gets away with 'high crimes and misdemeanors', what's next?  It seems to me that he will be emboldened to bend the law repeatedly to benefit himself, his family, and his buddies.  After backing him in spite of Russian election conspiracy, where will congressional defenders draw the line?  Money laundering?  Ethics violations? 

Give me ONE scrap of evidence of collusion or money laundering that isn't from an unnamed source citing unnamed methods. 

Just one.

10 minutes ago, garybusey said:

We obviously disagree.

Difference is, when you ask a question Tasker answers. When someone asks you a question, you run away for days like a coward. 

These are revolutionary times. Someday soon you won't be able to run away. The fight will be at your door. And you've made your case quite clear. You care not for the rule of law. You care not for the constitution or defending the principles which this country was founded upon. You're nothing more than a mindless, idealess partisan hack. 

Going through a revolution deaf, dumb and blind is a good way to end up on the wrong side of history.

Enjoy what's coming.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Give me ONE scrap of evidence of collusion or money laundering that isn't from an unnamed source citing unnamed methods. 

Just one.

Difference is, when you ask a question Tasker answers. When someone asks you a question, you run away for days like a coward. 

These are revolutionary times. Someday soon you won't be able to run away. The fight will be at your door. And you've made your case quite clear. You care not for the rule of law. You care not for the constitution or defending the principles which this country was founded upon. You're nothing more than a mindless, idealess partisan hack. 

Going through a revolution deaf, dumb and blind is a good way to end up on the wrong side of history.

Enjoy what's coming.

homoromantic__1__by_pride_flags-da0ebga.

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Just one.

Well, there are those indictments - Manafort for laundering and Flynn for lying about talking to Russians about sanctions.  The source of the indictments is pretty clear

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Bob in Mich said:

The slowly boiling frog comes to mind.  Many of these posters defending Trump are so dug in that they cannot step back and look objectively at all of the indications of Russian contacts.  They keep trying to find angles that allow them to discount evidence rather than taking a look at the evidence.  Like defense lawyers they defend their client instead of acting like honest jurors.

It does, but not for the posters you expect it does.

Most everybody in here that is doubting the Trump-Russian collusion narrative has been open to the possibility it occurred.  Just, we're still waiting for anything substantial AND confirmed to be brought forth.

Haven't really seen the heat getting slowly turned up there.  But HAVE seen the heat rising against McCabe, Strzok, & company.  Will it turn out to be what it appears it might be?  We'll see.

Either way, I'd like to see as much of the source info that can be declassified for myself to come to an opinion.

1 minute ago, Bob in Mich said:

Well, there are those indictments - Manafort for laundering and Flynn for lying about talking to Russians about sanctions.  The source of the indictments is pretty clear

None of those indictments had anything to do with Russian collusion or money laundering. 

Flynn's call with the Ambassador was 100% legal (per the FBI/DOJ). There was nothing illegal about what he did other than lie about the call. 

Ask yourself why he would do that. Flynn, a master spook for 33 years was talking on an open line. He knew it was being recorded. He knew Strzok had the transcript of the call when he asked Flynn about it. Yet Flynn lied anyway. Why? 

Two reasons.

1) he knew the FBI was leaking like an old boat. Had he answered honestly he KNEW Strzok was going to leak it to the WaPo (as we now know he did repeatedly) and that answer would sink the administration in this Russian scandal before it ever got started. Remember the environment back then was even more hysterical than it is now. He knew the ONLY way to protect the administration from undue and unfair criticism was to lie in that moment. That's not the act of a guilty man but a goddman hero.

2) Pleading guilty was the ONLY way to get the evidence needed into the open. Look at what we started learning immediately after Flynn's plea. We learned about Strzok and Page, Baker, Carlin, Priestap, McCabe and the FISA Judge Contreras. All gone or reassigned now. Do you think that was a coincidence?

Manafort was indicted for crimes he committed during the last two administrations, nothing to do with Russia or Trump. 

So I ask again. Give me ONE scrap of evidence for collusion or money laundering. Just one. 

It's been over a year and a half of investigations and unprecedented leaks. There must be SOME evidence, right? Surely there has to be SOMETHING....