NFL Combine List: Chad Kelly Not Invited

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's definitely off-field related. The guy acts like an entitled d-bag, but let's face facts. Against Alabama in 2015 he threw for 341 yds and 3 TDs. In 2016 vs 'Bama he threw for 421 yds and 3 TDs (no INTs in either game).

No matter what anyone thinks of this guy, he's going to play in the NFL and has a legit chance to be very good.

I guarantee EVERY team from the NFL will be at Ole Miss when players workout after combine to watch Chad Kelly

@ByTimGraham

Chad Kelly's reps say he's still planning to go to Indy until he receives official word from NFL why he has been uninvited from combine.

3 NFL general managers have texted me to express disappointment Chad Kelly won't be at combine. They want valuable chance to interview him.

:lol::lol::lol:

He's going to show up to the combine with an AK and go postal on somebody.. Gi gi gi gi gi gi...SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND...Gi gi gi gi gi gi...

It's definitely off-field related. The guy acts like an entitled d-bag, but let's face facts. Against Alabama in 2015 he threw for 341 yds and 3 TDs. In 2016 vs 'Bama he threw for 421 yds and 3 TDs (no INTs in either game).

No matter what anyone thinks of this guy, he's going to play in the NFL and has a legit chance to be very good.

Gonna take a lot more facts than that to conclude what you just did.

@ByTimGraham

Chad Kelly's reps say he's still planning to go to Indy until he receives official word from NFL why he has been uninvited from combine.

3 NFL general managers have texted me to express disappointment Chad Kelly won't be at combine. They want valuable chance to interview him.

Not good Chad. Take your lumps. Teams will still call ya and interview you.

Crash the Combine just continues to point to the entitlement flag people put on you.

Probably end up getting arrested or something in the process.

i was wondering if something happened recently. Because his invitation was actually rescinded sometime in the last 2 weeks. He was originally invited as of feb 1 according to PFT. Edited by YoloinOhio

@ByTimGraham

Does he know 3 active GMs personally?

i was wondering if something happened recently. Because his invitation was actually rescinded sometime in the last 2 weeks. He was originally invited as of feb 1 according to PFT.

Yeah. This is one of those stories where you know there is more to it. We just don't what as of now. Guys with tons of baggage get combine invites every season. The NFL can be unfair hypocrites, but even they know they aren't recruiting for the Tabernacle choir.

This. I mean he is a douche, but this. I also having a feeling that he could eventually be a more than serviceable QB in this League who could start. I am virtually just basing that upon numbers and the conference he played in.