NFL Combine List: Chad Kelly Not Invited

26CornerBlitz

You guys know more than Polian and I'm sure that he is willing to put his rep on the line for Chad freaking Kelly because he's is Jim's nephew. I am not an expert but I watched almost every game Kelly played at Ole Miss and he can do everything you need a pro QB to do. If the Bills pass on him it could end up being the biggest embarresmant of the drought. Worse than taking TJ Graham over Russell Wilson.

Zero chance of that.....

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would still draft him with my third. Maybe second.

They should think about drafting him. but third or second rd. ? Not me. But I would hate to him make it past the 4th and Bills did not give him the " QB flyer" Like Cardale.

My mind will likely change over time BTW

@Jeff_LJ_Lloyd

Van McAllister, one of Chad Kelly's agents, says his client will travel to the NFL Combine unless the NFL explains why he wasn't invited.

@AllbrightNFL

Benjamin Allbright Retweeted Jeff-LJ-Lloyd

So the leverage point is they'll waste a plane ticket? This isn't an @CoachCogginsLS situation where it was cool to hand out beer coozies.

@Jeff_LJ_Lloyd

Van McAllister, one of Chad Kelly's agents, says his client will travel to the NFL Combine unless the NFL explains why he wasn't invited.

@AllbrightNFL

Benjamin Allbright Retweeted Jeff-LJ-Lloyd

So the leverage point is they'll waste a plane ticket? This isn't an @CoachCogginsLS situation where it was cool to hand out beer coozies.

My favourite:

@LukeMayeux

Luke Mayeux Retweeted Jeff-LJ-Lloyd

well it's not like forcefully arriving somewhere he isn't welcome has ever gone wrong for Chad Kelly before

Isn't hat what an agent should protect against, not brag about?

Well, rational thought process and Chad seldom go together so hardly a surprise that he chose an agent that's also a moron.

They release the reason and it's probably not great (probably because of his expulsion from Clemson, not a secret but a dead subject becomes a talking point again). He shows up and they start getting aggressive/abusive, even worse. Can't win either way.

It would be ironic if the Bills do not draft Chad but NE takes him in the 7th rd and he develops there into the next franchise QB after Brady. I would take him with our late 5th rd pick. jmo

The Bills passed on another hometown player named R. Gronk .

Mack would have been good here also after watching him at UB

Edited by ALF

It would be ironic if the Bills do not draft Chad but NE takes him in the 7th rd and he develops there into the next franchise QB after Brady. I would take him with our late 5th rd pick. jmo

Gonna have to take before if you REALLY want him. Some team will snatch him with one of the multiple compensatory picks they acquired