Coach McDermott is very quiet

YoloinOhio

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fwiw I follow the Chargers on social media and they post videos and interviews with Lynn all the time. I know they need it pump up their fan base and I'm NOT complaining (trust me) but it's just kind of different in comparison. It's almost like he's not real, haha. I'm sure he's just focused on everything that comes with taking over a team but where are the Tops commercials and photo ops at Sabres games?? :)

Anthony Lynn was doing radio interviews all over the place from Houston during Super Bowl week. I enjoyed listening to his stories. Good dude. Unfortunately the last thing I'll remember in his Bills era is the team looking like the keystone cops vs the jets. Our new coach is remaining awfully quiet indeed. Let's hope his structure and way of doing things is the right mix for this club.

Anthony Lynn was doing radio interviews all over the place from Houston during Super Bowl week. I enjoyed listening to his stories. Good dude. Unfortunately the last thing I'll remember in his Bills era is the team looking like the keystone cops vs the jets. Our new coach is remaining awfully quiet indeed. Let's hope his structure and way of doing things is the right mix for this club.

i get an alert about something Lynn said or an interview with Wiz or Gus from Chargers PR almost every day. Lynn seemed like a reserved, serious guy when he was here so I think they are just trying really hard to get their names out there with the new LA market. Today they sent out a valentine from A Lynn, for example. Edited by YoloinOhio

He is a grinder, not flashy. Exactly what is needed. BB is the same way, he's only flashy at winning.

It may bore some, but in reality he's just doing his job and NOT ignoring the details like someone else we know.

Might you mean a certain coach who could not count to 11? Or hire at least one who could do it for him amongst the world's largest coaching staff? That kind of detail?

I like that he plays things close to the vest. On the other hand I'm starving for SOME news. I feel like any of the "reports" on what the FO and coaching staff are thinking is just speculation and no actual sources. I swear TBN makes up stories just to see if that will prompt OBD to refute them.

This actually makes sense since OBD wont return their fone calls :lol:

I hope he's plotting

Most definitely a silent plotter.

Fwiw I follow the Chargers on social media and they post videos and interviews with Lynn all the time. I know they need it pump up their fan base and I'm NOT complaining (trust me) but it's just kind of different in comparison. It's almost like he's not real, haha. I'm sure he's just focused on everything that comes with taking over a team but where are the Tops commercials and photo ops at Sabres games?? :)

Yeah hows Lynn doing? I dont blame that last loss on him. #1 we needed to lose for better draft position. #2 it was a run for the bus game. no player gave a **** unless they were playing for a job next season.

This actually makes sense since OBD wont return their fone calls :lol:

Most definitely a silent plotter.

Yeah hows Lynn doing? I dont blame that last loss on him. #1 we needed to lose for better draft position. #2 it was a run for the bus game. no player gave a **** unless they were playing for a job next season.

he seems very jolly. His valentine said he's "Fal-lynn in love!" Edited by YoloinOhio

We haven't heard a word from him in the media or from the Bills site which often does the interviews, etc. with Chris Brown. i wonder if he will be made available at the combine. Has WGR even gotten an interview with him since his press conference?

Good. :)

This comment, along with the X-File one, instantly make you one of my favorite posters. Football opinions be damned.

You are exhibiting bad judgment! Your once sterling character has been eroded to the point that you are now a ragamuffin. :lol:

We haven't heard a word from him in the media or from the Bills site which often does the interviews, etc. with Chris Brown. i wonder if he will be made available at the combine. Has WGR even gotten an interview with him since his press conference?

Too busy working...no time for talking.