The only Mahomes thread you need

Estro

I'm convinced the Bills want teams to trade up with them or ahead of them to draft one of these guys.

thry are trying to get better players to fall to them by making teams worry they need to take a QB early. Still think the Bills take one at the right value point. Edited by YoloinOhio

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty much where I am at.....or Pegula is just board as heck and wants to get some use out of his jet

I can think of a million better uses of a private jet than going to Lubbock, Texas.

I think the interest is very real in a qb given their lack of commitment to Tyrod.

Pretty much where I am at.....or Pegula is just board as heck and wants to get some use out of his jet

nah they are evaluating them all because they are probably going to take one depending on how the draft falls and they want Pegs to meet them first due to it being a future face of the team. None are worth a top 10 pick though and they aren't going to reach. Imo Edited by YoloinOhio

nah they are evaluating them all because they are probably going to take one depending on how the draft falls and they want Pegs to meet them first due to it being a future face of the team. None are worth a top 10 pick though and they aren't going to reach. Imo

I get your point but how can people say they aren't worth a top 10 pick if they end up being as good as Carr, Dak, or Russell? If you redraft their drafts, they are all possibly the first or second picks.

I can think of a million better uses of a private jet than going to Lubbock, Texas.

I think the interest is very real in a qb given their lack of commitment to Tyrod.

As someone who has been to Lubbock, it (and most of West TX) is the worst. But being an oil man, I'm sure Terry has contacts there.

I get your point but how can people say they aren't worth a top 10 pick if they end up being as good as Carr, Dak, or Russell? If you redraft their drafts, they are all possibly the first or second picks.

because they can't see the future. There are just as many who weren't worth that high of a pick. All you know is what you know now.

because they can't see the future. There are just as many who weren't worth that high of a pick. All you know is what you know now.

Again, I agree with all that and completely understand this with regards to Mitchell. But with Watson, we have a ton of evidence on the field, which truimphs everything, that he maybe really good.

It's a very tough call and Watson isn't a perfect qb but this reminds of the Steph Curry draft. Curry was one of the greatest college basketball players I have ever seen. And the Minnesota Timberwolves took 2 other PGs instead of Curry. Sadly, we have been the Timberwolves of the NBA.