So when will Brady slow down

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

His deep passes are already pretty weak. Frankly he can probably continue the short/timing game until he's 50. It's going to take an injury to knock him out of the game, anytime soon.

His deep ball this year was pretty damn good, but it was weaker the previous two years..

His deep passes are already pretty weak. Frankly he can probably continue the short/timing game until he's 50. It's going to take an injury to knock him out of the game, anytime soon.

i normally give a hard time to those saying he must hit a wall soon (but thats cause posters started 5 years ago)

i think hes probably down to a year, maybe two, realistically.

he would just be such an outlier even among the greats to be extremely effective beyond that.

I have been watching the NFL for almost 40 years. I have seen so many great QBs get into their mid 30s but by 38 or 39 they are completely worn out. Brady is astounding for his age. Some of his passes last night were unbelievable. Only a catastrophic injury or series of concussions will derail him from playing 5 more years! Of course its the Bills luck that he was drafted by the Pats.

At this point I don't see how he can do this without some sort of drug. No other NFL quarterback in history is even close to his level of performance at his age. If it's too good to be true, chances are it is.

At this point I don't see how he can do this without some sort of drug. No other NFL quarterback in history is even close to his level of performance at his age. If it's too good to be true, chances are it is.

I do tend to agree with you. It really defies logic just like it defied logic that Bonds & Clemens were at the top of their game in their late 30's. There is no doubt Brady is taking something, whether it is legal/ilegal I don't know. But anybody that says differently is very Naive or just a blind Pat fan.

I agree.

He won't slow down due to a lack of ability/capability. It'll be an injury. I'm guessing knee, since that's the only indication we've seen to tell us that he's human.