Post your Super Bowl Menu!

YoloinOhio

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the first time ever, it's just the wife and I this year at home...

Venison/pork combo hot sausages

Sun dried tomato and pesto potato salad

Chips and bison dip (general snacking throughout pregame)

A dip of some sort that is undecided that my wife is going to make - open to suggestions fellas so feel free to help out

Lots of beer, mostly my own home brew

:lol:

Buffalo shrimp....Wings... bleu cheese... Carrot sticks.... KILLLER Nachos....

I've been touring around the internet for a top shelf nacho recipe to make at home...lots ideas but I still don't think I've found "it" yet.

"KILLER Nachos" has me interested...if you care to share some details please do!

I'll have a cooler of Old Mill's beside the couch...and no dietary food restrictions on this end.....yet :D

I'm heading to a party, but will probably take a load of "Sam's Sausage". It consists of bite sized hunks cooked sausage (Hillshire, etc.) in equal parts bourbon, taco sauce and brown sugar. Enough to cover. Bake it for a while, then let it cool to skim fat. Reheat when ready to eat. Delicious! It's called Sam's sausage because when we left the living room to have dinner one holiday, we heard a loud slurping noise from the living room. Sam was my rather impetuous Golden Retriever. It probably used to have some other name, but that's what we've called this dish for 30+ years.

I'm heading to a party, but will probably take a load of "Sam's Sausage". It consists of bite sized hunks cooked sausage (Hillshire, etc.) in equal parts bourbon, taco sauce and brown sugar. Enough to cover. Bake it for a while, then let it cool to skim fat. Reheat when ready to eat. Delicious! It's called Sam's sausage because when we left the living room to have dinner one holiday, we heard a loud slurping noise from the living room. Sam was my rather impetuous Golden Retriever. It probably used to have some other name, but that's what we've called this dish for 30+ years.

is it Smoked Sausage or Kielbasa

Seriously? Dang dude.

I don't mess around.

Going to a friend's for the 5th annual taco bowl. Used to be a cosby sweater party... but changed for obvious reasons.

He does taco's and coronas, i'll probably make some wings and bring those.

I'd have gone the other way and kept the sweaters and started putting roofies in the drinks. Edited by TakeYouToTasker

Dude, you can get Skyline locally. We always have it in the cupboard. Wife gets it either at Tops or Wegmans - one of them sells it one doesn't. I think it is Wegmans that carries it. It is heaven over the top of spaghetti. - With onions and cheese yes please. We stop and eat at a Skyline every time we are in southern Ohio. I would think those restaurants would do well here in WNY.

So you know five way Chili!!!

I knew there was something about you I liked :thumbsup:

Now i am on a mission for Sunday.

Thanks for the heads up, Cannot believe I have never noticed it in the grocery. I shop at both Tops and The Wegs..

Shredded Cheddar and beans and onions and basketti for me !!

-E

For the first time ever, it's just the wife and I this year at home...

Venison/pork combo hot sausages

Sun dried tomato and pesto potato salad

Chips and bison dip (general snacking throughout pregame)

A dip of some sort that is undecided that my wife is going to make - open to suggestions fellas so feel free to help out

Lots of beer, mostly my own home brew

How do you make Bison Dip ?

I don't mess around.

I'd have gone the other way and kept the sweaters and started putting roofies in the drinks.

Thats my kinda partay.

What time should i arrive. Give my extra roofies, i have a high tolerance

Loaded nachos with chicken

Pizza Buns

Chili Cheese Dogs

Chili

Baked bacon and cheese buns

CBF

I would have to live on Salad a full week before and after if that was my menu !

Gosh i love indulging !!

Will there be BEERS ?