Bills blow out remaining coaches

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Most injuries can be prevented by the trainers and the medical staff. A source told me several players pretended to take the supplements provided - then later spit them out due to lack of trust in the staff. A lower level coach was forced to not report - when he saw more than one Bill sticking their tongues out at the instructor during workouts. The instructors back was turned, thought he heard something and looked back quickly - but it was too late. This is a problem and will continue until they blow this whole department up.

But yet not one single lost snap due to a tongue injury all season...

Looks like the Strength & Conditioning guys along with Danny Crossman are the only ones to survive the post Rex era. Should save tons by not having the largest coaching staff in the league. No wonder no one had any idea what was going o

S & C team still intact? These guys just don't learn. Injuries will be an issue again this year.

Imo

Agree. The current training staff doesn't have a very good record.

Most injuries can be prevented by the trainers and the medical staff. A source told me several players pretended to take the supplements provided - then later spit them out due to lack of trust in the staff. A lower level coach was forced to not report - when he saw more than one Bill sticking their tongues out at the instructor during workouts. The instructors back was turned, thought he heard something and looked back quickly - but it was too late. This is a problem and will continue until they blow this whole department up.

Where did this come from??

S & C team still intact? These guys just don't learn. Injuries will be an issue again this year.

Imo

Agree Here.... Too many injuries year after year.... Get these mofos out of Orchard Park!

Edited by #34fan

Apparently trimming back from three guys acting as Defensive Coordinator. (Wrecks, his brother, and the guy they were paying to be DC). Probably a good thing.

I noticed the AFC Pro Bowl included K Williams, Gilmore, Z Brown, and Lorax. All played well. Dareus, Hughes, and Darby are also really good players. With this much talent, and such lousy performance by the defense, the problem must be, let's see, what could it possibly be? Oh yeah, the fat dumb guys on the sidelines.

Per Bills app:

The Buffalo Bills today announced that Bobby April, John Blake, Aaron Kromer, David Lee, DAnton Lynn, Tim McDonald, Pat Meyer, Chris Palmer, Ed Reed, Eric Smith, Kathryn Smith, Dennis Thurman, Jason Vrable and Jeff Weeks will not be part of the teams coaching staff for the 2017 season.

It's hard to do quality control in the NFL.

And Ed Reed, by stealing all that money from Pegula, did he close the door on his NFL coaching career?

So bb.com now lists 16 coaches (and an assistant to the HC), and the WR coach hasn't been added yet. 5 of the 16 are strength and conditioning. It looks to me like DB coach is the only remaining position to fill?

I'm a little surprised Kathryn Smith wasn't retained considering she was Crossman's assistant and Crossman is still here. Maybe she didn't perform well.

i wondered that as well, but she was one of Rex's folks that he brought from the Jets so maybe they wanted to just get rid of all of those people.

Most injuries can be prevented by the trainers and the medical staff.

The NFL has basically a 100% injury rate, so I don't believe that statement at all...

Apparently all teams in the NFL need better trainers and medicals staffs:

http://www.usatoday.com/picture-gallery/sports/nfl/2016/09/06/notable-nfl-injuries-for-2016-season/89918024/