Which will make you more depressed Falcons or Patriots?

HT02

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It doesn't bother me if another team wins a Super Bowl before the Bills.

Didn't bother me when the Buccaneers won, and it didn't bother me when the Saints won.

If the Falcons win, I'll be fine with it. Especially at the Patriots* expense.

I hope the Falcons humiliate them.

Highly unlikely, but wouldn't that be fun?!?!

Big Matty Ice fan since his time at Boston College, and living just 30 minutes from Gillette Stadium, this is a no brainer.

GO FALCONS!!!

A buddy of mine ran into him at a pub one night a few years ago here in Atlanta. Brought the pic into work the next day and went on and on about how down to earth and friendly he was.

I can see why the OP didn't bother making this a poll.

I have four hopes for this Super Bowl:

1) I win my Super Bowl pool.

2) The Pats* suffer a humiliating loss.

3) The Pats* wear their white pants, and Brady* gets hit hard enough that he craps himself on the field. (Not to end his career, mind you. Just to soil himself on National TV.)

4) Somebody pulls the fire alarm in the Patriots'* hotel at 3:40 am the night before.

Just one out of four of these would make it a good day.

What do they say, free advice is free for a reason?

whom is this they, you speak of ?

I want the Falcons to win so I'll be cheering for the pats

:beer:

Too many Pats fans by me and on my Facebook feed. Go Atlanta. If they win, maybe they can get over Sherman's march to the sea.

wow. well done Sir !

History in the making

Atlanta win would tickle me no end.

They deserve it, and earned it this year. hell Matty and Julio earned it

and F the patriots.

PS

i don't do depressed B-)

Okay so the screamingly obvious choice here is the Patriots who would continue their reign of cheating terror over the Bills and rest of the NFL as well as force us all to hear from obnoxious spoiled (likely drunken) Patriot fans about how great the Patriots and Brady are. (I live about 30 minutes from Boston so I know ut worse than almost anyone). However, A Falcons win removes another team from the dwindling "teams that have never won the Super Bowl" list leaving us to be grouped with sad sacks like the Browns, Bengals, Lions ect. Either way the outcome is miserable and I will probably cheer for the Falcons (and of course career ending injuries to Brady)

Rooting for the Falcons, hard.

I don't care how big that list is. Only whether or not we're on it.

wont be depressed either way; this will give Tom his 5th SB win which would be the most for any QB and if Atlanta wins then it's something new and Ryan can get that elite QB moniker, so it's all good to me, GO TEAMS!!

You can't be a Bills fan, where is your bitterness?!!! This is the happy "why can't we all get along" song of a Patriot fan lol. :)