AFC Championship

gomper

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh

I think even most of his detractors said he should've gotten the second round tender but I don't think he wins us any games this year either so I guess no big deal either

I disagree. The marginal value of an additional competent receiver on the Bills roster was pretty huge this year - signing Percy Harvin, playing Tate (who actually played pretty well) at WR, Walt Powell, etc., etc. Now they didn't know for a fact that Watkins would miss most of the season or that Woods would get nicked up more than usual, but again - the lack of depth was evident even going into the season, and a decent receiver for some of those games could have easily translated into an additional win ... and that's pretty much what we needed.

Regardless of appreciation, that's why it doesn't make sense to overpay for guys Woods or Hogan until we have a QB who can throw the ball. If Woods goes to another team with a crappy passer, he'll look just like he does in Buffalo. If he goes to a team with a great passer, he'll look like Hogan in NE.

Nice play calling Tomlin. :doh:

Yep exactly. Hogan wouldn't have made the bills better this year

WHO CARES!! We are not even close to playing in an AFC Championship. What bandwagon are you jumping on for the Super Bowl.

ATL. Hate Pitts and NE

Edited by billsfan11

coz he's white n slow they think he won't get there. LOL! if you ignore him even a turtle will get there! One of a zillion ways Belicheat beats you.

Not really, he is a talented receiver that has a knack of getting open, It's why they started calling him 7-11 when he was a prospect with the Dolphins. He is a player that we really could have used this year. That said he was tired of the culture in Buffalo and wanted out, So rather than us improving the culture in order to keep him, we let another talented player that wanted to win move to a winning program. And this explains why we are sitting at home watching the Patriots and Steelers contend for a another shot at the Superbowl.

chris-hogan-malcolm-jenkins-ba074e9662ea

Not really, he is a talented receiver that has a knack of getting open, It's why they started calling him 7-11 when he was a prospect with the Dolphins. He is a player that we really could have used this year. That said he was tired of the culture in Buffalo and wanted out, So rather than us improving the culture in order to keep him, we let another talented player that wanted to win move to a winning program. And this explains why we are sitting at home watching the Patriots and Steelers contend for a another shot at the Superbowl.

chris-hogan-malcolm-jenkins-ba074e9662ea

Yes letting hogan go to the patriots is the reason why we are not in the playoffs and the patriots are. #NewWorldLogic

Yes letting hogan go to the patriots is the reason why we are not in the playoffs and the patriots are. #NewWorldLogic

That's not what I said. You are either being obtuse or simple lack intellect, I can't tell which yet.

We have players that are not accountable and do not put in the effort to win. #99 is a prime example of all the talent but not the maturity.

The culture at Buffalo is broken. Listen to what players who leave and move to winning teams say about the culture in those locker rooms.

That's not what I said. You are either being obtuse or simple lack intellect, I can't tell which yet.

We have players that are not accountable and do not put in the effort to win. #99 is a prime example of all the talent but not the maturity.

The culture at Buffalo is broken. Listen to what players who leave and move to winning teams say about the culture in those locker rooms.

Players always say that. Patriots are known for letting players walk. They have Tom Brady. Sorry but hogan has nothing to do on either side, on any level (even symbolic)