AFC Championship

gomper

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember having lots of arguments with people on this board about Hogan and them saying how much he sucked. Now they're calling for the Bills to move on from Tyrod. Will they ever learn.

Different situation. You can have a hard worker - all effort guy at WR but not at QB

I remember having lots of arguments with people on this board about Hogan and them saying how much he sucked. Now they're calling for the Bills to move on from Tyrod. Will they ever learn.

Meh

I think even most of his detractors said he should've gotten the second round tender but I don't think he wins us any games this year either so I guess no big deal either

Woods has never been appreciated. Just because our QBs rarely have gone to him, doesn't mean he can't play. Agree, we'll perhaps make another mistake there.

Regardless of appreciation, that's why it doesn't make sense to overpay for guys Woods or Hogan until we have a QB who can throw the ball. If Woods goes to another team with a crappy passer, he'll look just like he does in Buffalo. If he goes to a team with a great passer, he'll look like Hogan in NE.

Nice play calling Tomlin. :doh:

Edited by KD in CA