Rick Dennison new O Coord

Heitz

i need to have an opinion so in 4 years i can quote myself to look like i was right.

I LOVE THIS HIRE! EXACTLY WHAT WE NEED

TERRIBLE HIRE! WHAT HAS HE ACTUALLY DONE?

IN 4 YEARS FROM TODAY TOMORROW WILL BE GREAT

IN 4 YEARS FROM TODAY TOMORROW WILL BE AWFUL.

BASES COVERED! All your bases also belong to me.

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not that it effects Offense necessarily, but Wiki says he was Special Teams Coach the two Super Bowl winning years in Denver ('97,'98). Speaks to his versatility - and I like the pedigree of success. Also, working with Peyton, Flacco helps.

None of these hires have been prompted with rumors, only announced as finalized.

VERY interesting indeed.

what the hell did Wawrow do?

if wawrow even hints at something it is going to happen. as soon as wawrow said something that sunday i knew he was our HC. gotta learn to read the wawrow.

Per Bills Twitter:

Freak out!

Awesome! A superbowl winning OC. Probably the best of who's available really. Seems like an understated guy too, which fits in with HC's personality.

Is he good? Denver offense wasn't that good player this year?

He did a pretty good job with Siemian as starter. That O looked inventive despite a young QB in there. Denver's problems were with the O line.

a lot better than it could have been

I think this is probably true given the little bit I am learning about the guy. He certainly is above the Mendoza line. We shall see. He might end up being good.

None of these hires have been prompted with rumors, only announced as finalized.

VERY interesting indeed.

See below.

Huh? We had McDermott rumors and McCoy pursuit rumors.

This.

Hot Take Alert: He had a mediocre offensive output with Simean and Paxton...understandable. But he had several years with Denver before that showing success. I like the fact McDermott thought outside the box. Experienced guy, longevity at his last team and good background.

Ok. Let's get this shitshow going.