Women's March On Washington

You must be near Bourbonnais.

If I was that far south down I-57 I'd have learned to play banjo by now. I still align myself w/the harmless Patagonia crowd. ;-) :-P

Speaking of Fitz Roy... Ain't this the coolest "BFLo Bills" hat that really isn't a Bills hat! I got one for my son @ Christmas. For the stealth Bills fans out there:

261011512.jpg

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I was that far south down I-57 I'd have learned to play banjo by now. I still align myself w/the harmless Patagonia crowd. ;-) :-P

Speaking of Fitz Roy... Ain't this the coolest "BFLo Bills" hat that really isn't a Bills hat! I got one for my son @ Christmas. For the stealth Bills fans out there:

261011512.jpg

#MBGA Hat

Time for the January Chicago update.

http://heyjackass.com/

Yes you do but that's better than living among the liberal dispicables.

American Indian or India Indian?

You asked the question wrong. Indian - like with a feather (holds two fingers up behind his head), or with a dot (punctuates his forehead with his index finger). (I actually had a boss who did exactly that once.)

India Indian. What is this fee for ? Why am I paying for that ?

Can you take half off ?

Gift it to me. You must gift it to me, right now!

261011512.jpg

only fags wear Patagonia bro

That's terrible. Trump has unleashed so much hate. Thanks GOP voters! :thumbdown:

The sane among us are quite enjoying the liberal meltdown. Madonna, Ashley, Michael Moore and these crowds of idiots willing to make fools of themselves with fake issues.

When is "your side" going to figure out that debt and entitlements, the economy/tax reform, illegal immigration, national security, fixing the f-ed up health care law are the big glaring problems that the federal government mostly owns and should be priorities. All the other crap is just noise.

I no longer see gatorman's posts unless someone quotes him, and it's made my board experience so much nicer.

I will say, however, that his above claims that Trump voters are to blame for a leftist man punching a female reporter in the face actually made me spit coffee out on my desk.

DEPLORABLES WITH DIPLOMAS:

How could a college-educated woman vote for Donald Trump?

In She’s With Him, Jayne Riew shows who they are and why they voted (and why some of them still haven’t told their friends).

My mother has a master's degree, and voted Trump.

Or uber rich folks from Vermont.

its all over the Mountains here. Everyone at App State is wearing this. Taking a hiking picture. And posting this on IG.

The backwards hat, the yoga pants and staring in to the sunset topless is the staple of the IG B word.