Women's March On Washington

Your weekly reminder: Democrats are a special breed of people.

C3ZH-wuUYAA5ZwU.jpg

If you mean, not the passive, Russian mail order kind, then yes... A special breed no doubt, probably one that won't take any bs. Well I hope that is the case, I can them look past her crude (& stupid sounding ;-) )transgressions. Edited by ExiledInIllinois

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you mean, not the passive, Russian mail order kind, then yes... A special breed no doubt, probably one that won't take any bs. Well I hope that is the case, I can them look past her crude (& stupid sounding ;-) )transgressions.

They won't take any BS? Are we talking about the same folks who have thrown temper tantrums and need safe spaces?

They won't take any BS? Are we talking about the same folks who have thrown temper tantrums and need safe spaces?

All about perspective:

The Snowman, Wallace Steven

"One must have a mind of winter

To regard the frost and the boughs

Of the pine-trees crusted with snow;

And have been cold a long time

To behold the junipers shagged with ice,

The spruces rough in the distant glitter

Of the January sun; and not to think

Of any misery in the sound of the wind,

In the sound of a few leaves,

Which is the sound of the land

Full of the same wind

That is blowing in the same bare place

For the listener, who listens in the snow,

And, nothing himself, beholds

Nothing that is not there and the nothing that is."

Anyway...

What we may see as BS is just them getting what they want. You see it from every angle now... Even coming out in the Trumpster's Tweets, etc...

Our BS is somebody's "just give me what I want" "get me through the day"

All about perspective:

The Snowman, Wallace Steven

"One must have a mind of winter

To regard the frost and the boughs

Of the pine-trees crusted with snow;

And have been cold a long time

To behold the junipers shagged with ice,

The spruces rough in the distant glitter

Of the January sun; and not to think

Of any misery in the sound of the wind,

In the sound of a few leaves,

Which is the sound of the land

Full of the same wind

That is blowing in the same bare place

For the listener, who listens in the snow,

And, nothing himself, beholds

Nothing that is not there and the nothing that is."

Anyway...

What we may see as BS is just them getting what they want. You see it from every angle now... Even coming out in the Trumpster's Tweets, etc...

Our BS is somebody's "just give me what I want" "get me through the day"

It takes zero courage to throw a tantrum in an echo chamber like Twitter.

These folks are not courageous. They're babies.

Well, if you have a penis, you better hope you don't show up to court with this judge presiding.

C3c8jXJUoAU4eaP.jpg

Would love to witness Voir Dire in her courtroom.

"Tell me Mr. LABillsFan, what bumper stickers are on your car?" :lol: I know you probably don't have any - like most sane people don't. But the right answer to that could be a hot ticket off the jury! :lol:

EVEN TED RALL THINKS THE WOMEN’S MARCH WAS STUPID:

A good indication that the Women’s March got coopted into a Democratic boo-hoo Hillary/Cory Booker-in-2020 pep rally was that the speakers were limited to celebrity millionaire liberal Democrats like Michael Moore, Ashley Judd and Gloria. Had this been a militant action (i.e., one that might frighten Trump and the GOP), or a coalition of liberals who welcomed and respected their leftist allies rather than merely wanting to vampirize their righteous anger and energy into midterm votes, the roster of speakers would have included people calling for revolutionary change and action outside of the existing system. There would also have been some radical activists you’d never [heard] of who do important work.

Celebrity liberalism and pleas to vote Democratic are where the Left goes to die….

Well, they managed to make it too obnoxious to appeal to the mainstream, and too vapid to appeal to the hard-left. Nice work!

UPDATE: From the comments: “When you’ve lost Ted Rall, you’ve lost anti-America.”.. :lol:

Plus: “Video of the march is probably a much greater recruitment tool for ISIS than any travel ban.” True.

EVEN TED RALL THINKS THE WOMEN’S MARCH WAS STUPID:

A good indication that the Women’s March got coopted into a Democratic boo-hoo Hillary/Cory Booker-in-2020 pep rally was that the speakers were limited to celebrity millionaire liberal Democrats like Michael Moore, Ashley Judd and Gloria. Had this been a militant action (i.e., one that might frighten Trump and the GOP), or a coalition of liberals who welcomed and respected their leftist allies rather than merely wanting to vampirize their righteous anger and energy into midterm votes, the roster of speakers would have included people calling for revolutionary change and action outside of the existing system. There would also have been some radical activists you’d never [heard] of who do important work.

Celebrity liberalism and pleas to vote Democratic are where the Left goes to die….

Well, they managed to make it too obnoxious to appeal to the mainstream, and too vapid to appeal to the hard-left. Nice work!

UPDATE: From the comments: “When you’ve lost Ted Rall, you’ve lost anti-America.”.. :lol:

Plus: “Video of the march is probably a much greater recruitment tool for ISIS than any travel ban.” True.

I can hear some of their commentary now...

"Look - LOOK! Look at these stupid women behaving like sluts. THIS is why we will conquer the West. They are degenerate whores! Look at them dressed up as uncircumcised naked genitalia. And there are tens of thousands of lesbians and gays among them. They're degenerates! Do you want OUR women behaving like that? No. It is a sin agains Allah. Muslims need to crush these infidels and do it quickly."

"It was all because of a disgusting Internet video, which we had nothing to do with."