Women's March On Washington

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Impossible to tell how well attended with social media spreading the message. Does not need much media or advertising to spread news these days. I went to the anti-war march in March 2003 and tons of people showed up but media never really covered it. Not surprised these in infighting, that's life in any organization or groups of people

There was a time just 10 yrs ago South Park, Howard Stern, the Daily Show and others would provide great parody to the world of present day. I very much miss those days when I could laugh as I would like at the comedy of errors our society experiences.

Impossible to tell how well attended with social media spreading the message. Does not need much media or advertising to spread news these days. I went to the anti-war march in March 2003 and tons of people showed up but media never really covered it. Not surprised these in infighting, that's life in any organization or groups of people

[This is an automated response.]

You're an idiot.

Created by DC Tom-bot, beta version 0.5.

At least one prominent pro-life women's organization has been disassociated by the march because of pressure from feminist groups.

Women and their views only matter if they are the approved views, apparently.

Why would pro-women want people there that are supporting a position that may be leading to more women's deaths? Too bad the Texas won't allow people to study why they are dying

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/texas-legislature/2016/09/28/secrecy-bad-data-cloak-reasons-texas-surge-pregnancy-related-deaths

There are racial issues...........as with "all things liberal" inclusiveness is a joke..................you have to be "accepted"

Why I Do Not Support The Women's March on Washington — Brittany Toliver ...

Women attending anti-Trump inaugural march told to check their White Privilege ...

Women's March on Washington Opens Contentious Dialogues About Race...

million_womens_march_on_washington_2017_Million Women's March on Washington 2017 Black Hoodie

Million Women's March on Washington 2017 Black and White Sweatshirt. Lets not be discouraged to march the day after the President Donald Trump Inauguration Day in Washington DC on January 21, 2017 and wear our women's voice against bigotry, hate, racism and the like. Keep warm that day with this cotton hoodie all the day long. Comes in blue, green, black brown and even pink. Wear your voice!
available on
Edited by B-Man

The girl that I've been mocking mercilessly since the election is going. I imagine it'll have some traction, considering how much in lock-step the whole thing is with the media's collective priapism.

Why would pro-women want people there that are supporting a position that may be leading to more women's deaths?

DC Tom-bot needs to reboot faster.

The number of people attending the protest will be precisely proportionate to the amount of money Soros and his friends are paying the protesters.

When they're done, life will go on without any change.

The bigger question should be, how big of a mess will they leave behind? Every time the left has a big protest, they turn the earth into their personal trash can.

The girl that I've been mocking mercilessly since the election is going. I imagine it'll have some traction, considering how much in lock-step the whole thing is with the media's collective priapism.

DC Tom-bot needs to reboot faster.

Another DC Tom groupie! Yuck

Why would pro-women want people there that are supporting a position that may be leading to more women's deaths? Too bad the Texas won't allow people to study why they are dying

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/texas-legislature/2016/09/28/secrecy-bad-data-cloak-reasons-texas-surge-pregnancy-related-deaths

[This is an automated response.]

I'm not stupid.

Yes, yes you are.

Created by DC Tom-bot, beta version 0.5.