Women's March On Washington

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hoping that Trump will 'Grab them by the p####'? But like Trump's first two wives, they've probably aged out of his preferred range.

Typical leftist. Justifying the rape of two women by your Democratic president by looking for fault in the Republican one.

It's predictable, that that's pretty harsh.

Typical leftist. Justifying the rape of two women by your Democratic president by looking for fault in the Republican one.

It's predictable, that that's pretty harsh.

Was Broderick raped? I thought Bill just pro-offered his wang to her to sample

Oh, well, I guess that's okay, then.

Dumbass.

Too bad Clinton wasn't a Republican because then you guys could actually be offended by the way he abused women through his career.

Oh, well, I guess that's okay, then.

Dumbass.

Too bad Clinton wasn't a Republican because then you guys could actually be offended by the way he abused women through his career.

He really hurt her in the election. In PA that had this nifty cartoon ad with a Bill Clinton walking around the WH grounds chasing a girl. Darn good politics there

I'm curious, do you support the Hillary that claimed rape accusers such as Broderick have the right to be believed? Or the Hillary that called her accusation a "bimbo eruption?"

I'm curious, do you support the Hillary that claimed rape accusers such as Broderick have the right to be believed? Or the Hillary that called her accusation a "bimbo eruption?"

Setting him up for another "obfuscation with details"?

I supported Clarence Thomas that he deserved to be confirmed unless there was real evidence against him. Accusations without evidence don't a crime make.

Setting him up for another "obfuscation with details"?

You know what a "cling on" is?

I supported Clarence Thomas that he deserved to be confirmed unless there was real evidence against him. Accusations without evidence don't a crime make.

You know what a "cling on" is?

That is NOT EVEN REMOTELY the question I asked you.

This is why I wrote a bot to deal with your bull ****.

Lighten up Francis :lol:

what a pathetic life you must leave if this is even remotely something that takes 5 minutes of your day and 2 minutes of thought. Sadly, we know the truth and that this is your life and that as much thought (none) as you provide it shirely takes an hour.

I hope you have a happy life, a loving family and love for yourself. Its really a sad glimpse in to what clearly has overcome you. No one this hateful, apathetic and careless as well as just simply idiotic can tone down themselves enough in the real world.

I wish you'd leave and find a life

what a pathetic life you must leave if this is even remotely something that takes 5 minutes of your day and 2 minutes of thought. Sadly, we know the truth and that this is your life and that as much thought (none) as you provide it shirely takes an hour.

I hope you have a happy life, a loving family and love for yourself. Its really a sad glimpse in to what clearly has overcome you. No one this hateful, apathetic and careless as well as just simply idiotic can tone down themselves enough in the real world.

I wish you'd leave and find a life

Eat sh it