Women's March On Washington

"...in which they did not participate".

I didn't say that. Others have stated it as if it was a fact. Based on what evidence, I can't say. I will agree that the many children I saw probably didn't vote.

Your post questioned whether the protesters voted:

As if you have any idea who they are, and whether they voted.

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As if you have any idea who they are, and whether they voted. Making that sweeping generalization is just as wrong as those who assume Trump voters are all toothless white guys living in trailers.

i'm a man. i hate women. that's what told me. at least, that's what i think they told me. i couldnt' hear them in the kitchen, i was too busy watching football and telling them to hurry up with my beer.

It doesn't require spin because on Monday, everyone goes back to work and Trump is still president.

By Friday, everyone will have forgotten because the news is just getting started with its new chew toy and moved on from the story.

They used "crowd scientists," which I can only assume are scientists who got bored making stuff up about the climate and thought, "hey...look at that crowd of people who don't believe us."

Ah, "crowd change."

They used "crowd scientists," which I can only assume are scientists who got bored making stuff up about the climate and thought, "hey...look at that crowd of people who don't believe us."

Nope, they're just the scientists who do research by consensus...

It just goes to show how stupid all this is... We are actually arguing who had the bigger crowd... I guess it does matter from Trump's pov... There is definitely unrest in the forest, unrest amongst the trees... There is no other way to handle it:

There is unrest in the forest

There is trouble with the trees

For the maples want more sunlight

And the oaks ignore their pleas

The trouble with the maples

(And they're quite convinced they're right)

They say the oaks are just too lofty

And they grab up all the light

But the oaks can't help their feelings

If they like the way they're made

And they wonder why the maples

Can't be happy in their shade

There is trouble in the forest

And the creatures all have fled

As the maples scream 'Oppression!'

And the oaks just shake their heads

So the maples formed a union

And demanded equal rights

'The oaks are just too greedy

We will make them give us light'

Now there's no more oak oppression

For they passed a noble law

And the trees are all kept equal

By hatchet, axe and saw

It's not the size............................it's what is behind it.

Predictably, the “grassroots” and “spontaneous” women’s march wasn’t so grassroots, after all. It may have started as such, but things changed rather quickly. Ultimately, more than 50 groups, PACs, and assorted organizations backed by billionaire agitator George Soros were deeply involved in the march.

A self-declared “life-long liberal Democrat who voted for Trump” uncovered the tangled web of the money trail for the New York Times. Asra Q. Nomani explains that “the march really isn’t a ‘women’s march.’ It’s a march for women who are anti-Trump. As someone who voted for Trump, I don’t feel welcome . . . .”

Part of the problem, she contends, is that the march is neither the spontaneous grassroots rallying cry for women nor the nonpartisan love-fest it was portrayed as being. She decided to “follow the money” and discover what, if anything, that would reveal.

She writes:

Following the money, I poured through documents of billionaire George Soros and his Open Society philanthropy, because I wondered: What is the link between one of Hillary Clinton’s largest donors and the “Women’s March”?

I found out: plenty.

By my draft research, which
I’m opening up for crowd-sourcing
on GoogleDocs, Soros has funded, or has close relationships with, at least 56 of the march’s “partners,” including “key partners” Planned Parenthood, which opposes Trump’s anti-abortion policy, and the National Resource Defense Council, which opposes Trump’s environmental policies.

The other Soros ties with “Women’s March” organizations include the partisan MoveOn.org (which was fiercely pro-Clinton), the National Action Network (which has a former executive director lauded by Obama senior advisor Valerie Jarrett as “a leader of tomorrow” as a march co-chair and another official as “the head of logistics”). Other Soros grantees who are “partners” in the march are the American Civil Liberties Union, Center for Constitutional Rights, Amnesty International and Human Rights Watch. March organizers and the organizations identified here haven’t yet returned queries for comment.

On the issues I care about as a Muslim, the “Women’s March,” unfortunately, has taken a stand on the side of partisan politics that has obfuscated the issues of Islamic extremism over the eight years of the Obama administration.

“Women’s March” partners include the Council on American-Islamic Relations, which has not only deflected on issues of Islamic extremism post-9/11, but opposes Muslim reforms that would allow women to be prayer leaders and pray in the front of mosques, without wearing headscarves as symbols of chastity.

Partners also include the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC), which wrongly designated Maajid Nawaz, a Muslim reformer, an
“anti-Muslim extremist”
in a biased report released before the election. The SPLC confirmed to me that Soros funded its “anti-Muslim extremists” report targeting Nawaz. (Ironically, CAIR also opposes abortions, but its leader still has a
key speaking role
.)

The list is extensive and Soros ties are often a few steps removed, but Nomani persevered, discovering still more ties and hitting a nerve sufficiently hard enough to evoke a formal response from Soros’ Open Society Foundation.

It just goes to show how stupid all this is... We are actually arguing who had the bigger crowd...

It is actually fake news. It seems every media outlet is passing off that pic as the Trump crowd. The fact is they are lying or stupid.

It is actually fake news. It seems every media outlet is passing off that pic as the Trump crowd. The fact is they are lying or stupid.

It is the Trump crowd...mid-morning Friday. You can find that image captured from a BBC broadcast with the timestamp on it. But Obama's, you can tell from the image on the screens that it was taken during his inauguration speech.

It's fake news because it's a comparison of a crowd from about an hour before Trump took the oath of office, well before everyone arrived, to a crowd during Obama's speech, when the crowd on the Mall would have been at a maximum.

Not that any liberal is going to believe that. Because they saw a meme on Facebook, and they don't understand "irony."

ONE OF EZRA LEVANT’S REPORTERS WAS PUNCHED AT THE WOMEN’S MARCH. Ezra put the assailant’s picture on the Internet, offered a reward, and has identified him.

“Please turn yourself into the nearest police department, and prepare for a massive civil lawsuit.” ......................That’s how you do it.

Plus, “Even more incredibly, the NDP women standing right there, who saw the whole thing, immediately blocked Sheila, and helped the thug scurry away. They sided with the male criminal, against the female victim.” It’s like all this feminism stuff is just lefty propaganda.

They've started calling him, "Mr. Trump" when they should be calling him, "Mr. President".

Good to see Border Agents actually doing their job. :thumbsup:

I understand. IMO, they don't want to back down. Trump is the kind of guy that works the "battered women syndrome"... Beats the crap out of them, then brings them roses the next day. With trash like this, you have to keep the "full court press on"... If you don't, it is a sign of weakness. Kill or be killed. It isn't about what they want, just keeping your dukes up when he comes @ you with the open fist.

WTF! WTF? WTF is wrong with you EII? Three million women take to the streets because they think Trump's going to hit them? What's the basis for your perverted thoughts?

They have more to worry about from this creep:

http://youtu.be/mMtTR5oiPs0