Women's March On Washington

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And yet here we sit, with the undeniable truth, that even with the "insane person the GOP vomited up onto the nation," the DNC was simply unable to find anyone -- anyone at all -- the country would prefer more.

Man. That's gotta sting.

But, Comy....

But The Russians.....

But But but.

One thing I learned from the internet: even this guy can get a girl to bed.

Its really weird. I can be as big of a douchebag and !@#$ as can be. Have warning signs and bull **** all over... and women still fall for me. I have potential I guess...

Its really weird. I can be as big of a douchebag and !@#$ as can be. Have warning signs and bull **** all over... and women still fall for me. I have potential I guess...

What warning signs? And actual bull ****?

I mean...technically the country did prefer HRC more, 48% to 46%, a difference of 2.8M people or so.

To your actual point:

The Democrats need to put DWS in a box, they need to lock that box, cut a hole in it so she can breathe and be fed, then bury the box in the basement beneath their non denominational holiday decorations so she's never heard from or seen again.

But that's just my two cents. See you again in 14 months or so.

Technically, California preferred her more.

The zip-ties, duct tape, and collection of slightly used rape whistles strewn about his back seat.

I meant besides the ones we already knew about. ;)

She can be POC.

Why that very basic, simple, undeniable truth is lost on so many people is mind-boggling.

What's even more mind-boggling is that it's the basis for the argument "The electoral college should be done away with!" Because California shouldn't be dictated to by flyover country, but the opposite is perfectly fine, apparently...

Why that very basic, simple, undeniable truth is lost on so many people is mind-boggling.

What's even more mind-boggling is that it's the basis for the argument "The electoral college should be done away with!" Because California shouldn't be dictated to by flyover country, but the opposite is perfectly fine, apparently...

And yet if Texas goes blue (margin was slimmer than California's), HRC wins.

And yet if Texas goes blue (margin was slimmer than California's), HRC wins.

And yet ?? We do not need hypotheticals

It doesn't change the fact that if you take away California's > 3 million HRC lead in votes

then you could state that the rest of the county "preferred" Trump.

Silly ?.............you bet.............but thats what the "she won the popular vote" people want

Edited by B-Man

And yet ?? We do not need hypotheticals

It doesn't change the fact that if you take away California's > 3 million HRC lead in votes

then you could state that the rest of the county "preferred" Trump.

Silly ?.............you bet.............but thats what the "she won the popular vote" people want

And if we are going to indulge in hypothetical, people should at least be honest enough to admit the vote would have been significantly different if the rules had been significantly different. If there was no EC, millions of voters would have cast a ballot for one of the two primary candidates rather than a 3d party or write in candidate. Millions more would have come out to vote rather than saying '!@#$ it' because they live in a non competitive state. Hillary doesn't win CA by 4 million votes if it's a national popular vote election.

As a result, no one has any idea who would have won in a national popular vote.

And as has been said before, millions more voted for The Donald than showed up at the marches. Ouch.

And millions more voted for Clinton than The Donald, which obviously bothers him given his latest looney claim of millions of fraudulent votes. Ouch. If he believes it he should call for an investigation. Maybe the fraudulent votes were for him.

Are you at all familiar with the purpose of the Electoral College?

To give southern states 3/5th of a vote for each slave they owned.

Whichever one you were making by specifying California over country.

Your point was that you're not okay with flyover country dictating to the rest of the country, but perfectly okay with California dictating to the rest of the country?