Women's March On Washington

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I have many other choices.

such as?

When that child is on the streets, uneducated, undisciplined and left to fend for himself he will be a factor to you and I and everyone else in society even if he is not a criminal. He will be sucking at the governments tit, he will likely one day vote, he will generally never survive in the real world without hand9uts and charity.

I hire those types every day. On one of my teams I have 4-5 of those types. Two of them over 40 and can barely read. Raised by their grandparents who couldn't get it right the second time, either, the kids grew up in to helpless adults.

I don't judge them or condone them for the life they lead. They make $10/hr and show up every day for work. They don't cause trouble or run around all night. They're great people but they've been dealt a **** hand by their parents. And now they have children of their own, several with 3-4 different women who only use the children for income.

I'd much rather insist that this situation be put to an end than the current recycling of the mess it is.

And as far as Ribs said, yeah, I'm fine with some dying because they can't afford life. Welcome to the jungle baby, now you gonna die....<bass line, guitar strum...yeeeeaaaahhhh>

such as?

When that child is on the streets, uneducated, undisciplined and left to fend for himself he will be a factor to you and I and everyone else in society even if he is not a criminal. He will be sucking at the governments tit, he will likely one day vote, he will generally never survive in the real world without hand9uts and charity.

I hire those types every day. On one of my teams I have 4-5 of those types. Two of them over 40 and can barely read. Raised by their grandparents who couldn't get it right the second time, either, the kids grew up in to helpless adults.

I don't judge them or condone them for the life they lead. They make $10/hr and show up every day for work. They don't cause trouble or run around all night. They're great people but they've been dealt a **** hand by their parents. And now they have children of their own, several with 3-4 different women who only use the children for income.

I'd much rather insist that this situation be put to an end than the current recycling of the mess it is.

And as far as Ribs said, yeah, I'm fine with some dying because they can't afford life. Welcome to the jungle baby, now you gonna die....<bass line, guitar strum...yeeeeaaaahhhh>

Who gets to draw the line on what lives are worthy to live? Because I'm not sure I'm voting for you to be in charge of that.

If you want the system to change so that you are less burdened by others, how did you come to eliminating others as the best solution?

such as?

- Requiring anyone using government assistance to raise more than one child to be sterilized, or lose their benefits.

- The reassertion of societal values which shamed single motherhood, and shamed sex outside of long term committed relationships

- The decoupling of state benefits with multiple children

- Easing the adoption process

- Hard labor sentences for absentee fathers when caught

I could go on.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

Hard labor for "absentee" fathers?

How about for men who've had the family court generously grant them two weekends a month?

They get hard labor too?

The "hard labor" is part of what started the problem.

Thanks

I'll be here all week.

- Requiring anyone using government assistance to raise more than one child to be sterilized, or lose their benefits.

- The reassertion of societal values which shamed single motherhood, and shamed sex outside of long term committed relationships

I could go on.

so I don't have a choice on being a father or not... whether baby mama says she gonna keep that baby. Or baby momma say she wants full custody and I have to go to court to claim half of that bastard? I get it is not hard to keep from having kids. I've tallied up way too many women in notches on my belt but I've never knocked one up. But the moment I do I will tell her to lose the kid or lose me. Why? Because I guess I am that big of an &#33;@#&#036;. And I frankly don't care. would be a cold day for me to want to keep that kid.

Shaming women... Ahh, Islam is such a great thing there boss.

Morals and such upon women and long term relationships is archaic and I hate that. The world is too self satisfactory indulged in instant gratification to believe a single relationship is for for anyone. If those morals can ever come back it would be nice but with those comes the loss of freedoms and the agendas which often come with morals - aka religion. And I'm all for religion, as an athiest I don't need it, but it is a great tool for those who need a set of guidelines and principles in their life. Personally, some here know me. And beyond that some here know about me. Yet, my morals and fortitude would definitely surpass most any other - and that's today. That's been the last 10-12 yrs.

Sterilization is something I could get behind. I'd go further. If I am the Gov and you are 20 yrs old without kids I'll let you apply for a college tuition loan. If you elect to not go to college I'll give you $$$ to get sterilized. If you get pregnant somehow after that, or go to college and get pregnant before finishing school you'll have to enlist in the military, do time working a gov job or pay back money @ 2x rate.

so I don't have a choice on being a father or not... whether baby mama says she gonna keep that baby. Or baby momma say she wants full custody and I have to go to court to claim half of that bastard? I get it is not hard to keep from having kids. I've tallied up way too many women in notches on my belt but I've never knocked one up. But the moment I do I will tell her to lose the kid or lose me. Why? Because I guess I am that big of an !@#$. And I frankly don't care. would be a cold day for me to want to keep that kid.

Shaming women... Ahh, Islam is such a great thing there boss.

Morals and such upon women and long term relationships is archaic and I hate that. The world is too self satisfactory indulged in instant gratification to believe a single relationship is for for anyone. If those morals can ever come back it would be nice but with those comes the loss of freedoms and the agendas which often come with morals - aka religion. And I'm all for religion, as an athiest I don't need it, but it is a great tool for those who need a set of guidelines and principles in their life. Personally, some here know me. And beyond that some here know about me. Yet, my morals and fortitude would definitely surpass most any other - and that's today. That's been the last 10-12 yrs.

Sterilization is something I could get behind. I'd go further. If I am the Gov and you are 20 yrs old without kids I'll let you apply for a college tuition loan. If you elect to not go to college I'll give you $$$ to get sterilized. If you get pregnant somehow after that, or go to college and get pregnant before finishing school you'll have to enlist in the military, do time working a gov job or pay back money @ 2x rate.

One thing I learned from the internet: even this guy can get a girl to bed.

I could go on.

People magazine doesn't seem to be leading the way:

Congratulations are in order for Jenelle Evans, the Teen Mom 2 star gave birth to her third child! (With three different fathers).

The MTV star and her beau David Eason have welcomed their first child together at 10:40am ET on Tuesday, a precious baby girl named Ensley Jolie Eason, shared the new mommy on Instagram.

http://people.com/tv/teen-mom-2-jenelle-evans-welcomes-third-child-baby-girl/

Great to see all those awesome ladies show up to protest the insane person the GOP has vomited up onto the nation. I feel better knowing their is a mass of good people out there that care about their nation enough to go and demonstrate for a change back to good government.

Great to see all those awesome ladies show up to protest the insane person the GOP has vomited up onto the nation. I feel better knowing their is a mass of good people out there that care about their nation enough to go and demonstrate for a change back to good government.

And yet here we sit, with the undeniable truth, that even with the "insane person the GOP vomited up onto the nation," the DNC was simply unable to find anyone -- anyone at all -- the country would prefer more.

Man. That's gotta sting.

Edited by LABillzFan

And yet here we sit, with the undeniable truth, that even with the "insane person the GOP vomited up onto the nation," the DNC was simply unable to find anyone -- anyone at all -- the country would prefer more.

Man. That's gotta sting.

I mean...technically the country did prefer HRC more, 48% to 46%, a difference of 2.8M people or so.

To your actual point:

The Democrats need to put DWS in a box, they need to lock that box, cut a hole in it so she can breathe and be fed, then bury the box in the basement beneath their non denominational holiday decorations so she's never heard from or seen again.

But that's just my two cents. See you again in 14 months or so.