Women's March On Washington

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She's a fool:

"Today, I hope that Great Moments begin in peaceful & progressive conversation. I am willing to be a bridge. I don't mind "These Stones" if they allow me to be a voice for the voiceless."

The word "progressive" is a dirty word to whom she wants to deal with! She'd have better luck applying for a Afghani driver's license @ the local Taliban DMV!

Trump went scorch earth... Now he wants mercy? A bridge? He drew first blood.

She's a fool:

"Today, I hope that Great Moments begin in peaceful & progressive conversation. I am willing to be a bridge. I don't mind "These Stones" if they allow me to be a voice for the voiceless."

The word "progressive" is a dirty word to whom she wants to deal with! She'd have better luck applying for a Afghani driver's license @ the local Taliban DMV!

Trump went scorch earth... Now he wants mercy? A bridge? He drew first blood.

Whatever. The left has been going scorched earth since Clinton was impeached.

Whatever. The left has been going scorched earth since Clinton was impeached.

Tit for tat... Who is the biggest rat?

It's Clinton's fault! Slick Willy Bad!

It's Bush's fault! Dubya Bad!

It's Obama's fault! Barry Bad!

When did it all start? The tit for tat madness? When Bill won? It all goes back to 1992. Is that when the first butt hurt happened... When right couldn't win 16 years?

When did it all start? The tit for tat madness? When Bill won? It all goes back to 1992. Is that when the first butt hurt happened... When right couldn't win 16 years?

Oh...so now you're conceding Trump didn't draw first blood? Gotcha. ;)

Actually, when Newt became Speaker of the House. 1994.

Oh...so now you're conceding Trump didn't draw first blood? Gotcha. ;)

Not really... Only with his campaign style and Rooskie involvement. That was what I was alluding to. No holds barred... Win and get in at all cost.

Actually, when Newt became Speaker of the House. 1994.

It was "read my lips" when the repubs got the chubby!

BREAKING: @CNN reports more people on National Mall for #WomensMarch than yesterday at this time for inauguration.

Why aren't you marching? It's national, cities across America are doing it.

Or are you more interested in sniping from the safety of your computer than you are in actually standing up for what you say you believe in?

BREAKING: @CNN reports more people on National Mall for #WomensMarch than yesterday at this time for inauguration.

BREAKING: On Monday, you'll count the number of people who genuinely care about this on the hand of a bad woodshop teacher.

Take it from someone who was quick to protest with the Tea Party groups. It won't take long before all those women go home, get some emails about how to follow up, and then realize that greedy, stupid people will take over their movement, split it apart, change the focus, and everyone marching today will go back to remembering they really don't care that much anyway.