Women's March On Washington

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As you know, organizers for the big Women’s March on Washington have decided that pro-life women don’t count as actual women.

Just to make their stance perfectly clear, they’ve removed a pro-life — sorry, “anti-choice” — group from their list of partners. Can’t have people thinking that they’re willing to work together with people who don’t support feminism’s “central” raison d’être, abortion access.

Funny, then, that the Women’s March is welcoming CAIR with open arms:

From CAIR.com:

(WASHINGTON, D.C., 1/12/17) – The Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), the nation’s largest Muslim civil rights and advocacy organization, announced today that it will be joining the Women’s March on Washington as a partner organization.

“Every American Muslim community should send a delegation to our nation’s capital in support of the Women’s March on Washington,” said Government Affairs Director Robert S. McCaw. “Muslims stand in solidarity with members of every community whose rights have come under attack and status has been marginalized in the recent campaign cycle.”

McCaw said the Women’s March on Washington will send a bold message to the new administration on its first day in office that women’s rights are human rights.

Gee, that’s nice. There’s just one teensy little problem:

Abortion is a grave sin according to CAIR

taken straight from CAIR’s website:

We anxiously await the Women’s March press release announcing they’ve severed ties with CAIR. With the march less than a week away, they’re running out of time to put their money where their mouths are.

Latest NBC/Wall Street Journal poll puts the estimate at 4 million.

I hope they're bringing in the appropriate number of portable toilets for all these guests.

The funniest thing will be Hillary looking at all of them thinking, "Where the hell were all you people when I was holding a rally?"

:lol:

If they want a big turnout, just advertise it as a big sale on shoes.

If you want a crowd, offer a Free Hat

The P*ssy Hat people could really take advantage of this and offer Free P*ssy (Hats)

I hope they're bringing in the appropriate number of portable toilets for all these guests.

Tea Party type friend of mine once remarked the difference between Tea Partiers and Occupy Wall Street is the Tea Party events had port-a-potties and OWS did not.

Tea Partiers took care of their own sh*t

OWS expected somebody else to clean up their sh*t

Except the National Mall is federal land. So there's probably some sort of regulation prohibiting it...

What if the protesters self identify as pigeons?

Edited by /dev/null

Ha! Fair point.

But seriously, what kind of woman voluntarily stands around soaking in her own piss, blood and **** for hours on end?

!@#$ing rancid.

i was gonna make a Hiliary Clinton adult diaper joke but then it occurred to me I don't recall her doing anything for hours at a time. Think about it, during the entire campaign can anyone recall an event she spent more than an hour at? Or a day where she made multiple appearances?

I suspect she was awake longer on election night and spent more energy on her tantrum than at any other time in the campaign.