Women's March On Washington

Delete your account retard and go down and help build that stupid wall. Trump's scapegoating of people causes people to overreact and act stupid, that's just the truth

Yes because people cannot resist being influenced by what Trump says and therefore cannot be held accountable for their actions due to that influence.

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking of starting an official "Ignore gatorman/tiberius Day."

We all together take one day and put him/them on ignore to see how it goes.

I honestly don't understand why anyone bothers engaging him anymore. The entertainment factor faded long ago. He's so unimaginative and predictable, and he's just trolling everyone anyway. It's been at least a couple of months since I put him on ignore, and like TTYT said, I only see his nonsense when others quote him.

I honestly don't understand why anyone bothers engaging him anymore. The entertainment factor faded long ago. He's so unimaginative and predictable, and he's just trolling everyone anyway. It's been at least a couple of months since I put him on ignore, and like TTYT said, I only see his nonsense when others quote him.

Yeah, I'm in for ignoring him. Not sure why I waited because it worked so well when I started ignoring EII.

Who's with me?

Yeah, I'm in for ignoring him. Not sure why I waited because it worked so well when I started ignoring EII.

Who's with me?

Well, as I have noted a few times, I don't "ignore" him.

I still laugh at his simplicity and shake my head at his ignorance.

What I do NOT bother doing, is try to engage him at all..........he is not capable of an intelligent response.

When folks like Chef or Nanker, ask him to explain what he means, or challenge him for proof, I just wince.

That's what the board should give up on.

Entertainment value..........sure.

Try and "correct" or "educate" him.................................that's a fools errand.

Well, as I have noted a few times, I don't "ignore" him.

I still laugh at his simplicity and shake my head at his ignorance.

What I do NOT bother doing, is try to engage him at all..........he is not capable of an intelligent response.

When folks like Chef or Nanker, ask him to explain what he means, or challenge him for proof, I just wince.

That's what the board should give up on.

Entertainment value..........sure.

Try and "correct" or "educate" him.................................that's a fools errand.

I try your approach, but because his posts are so ridiculously stupid, I can't help but point it out.

Ignore will be better for me, I'm sure.

Who's with me?

I've had him on ignore for a while but will sometimes click the post when I sense he's said something really stupid (ok I know, that's like getting a sense the Bills are going to lose to NE) just so I can laugh and mock him.

#MBGA Hat

Yeah... I know... He's got a Reagan-Bush '84 trucker hat that is similar. He's a college lib too.

It is the youth!!... Myself I can't stand trucker snapbacks.

Myself, the appeal is my Bills allegiance. But I would never wear it!

It's all about being "stealth" now. He wore "Reagan-Bush '84" to Cedar Point this past summer... All the dirty looks vs. all the high fives were stunning, priceless!!

518Va6LCBAL.jpg

Yes... TOTALLY #MBGA hat... But it is "Bills", & FWIW... I Didn't really mind the '84 hat after the reactions he got... Now... UberLib, Wife, she "couldn't resolve it" (but she did, she drives a Bimmer)

I try your approach, but because his posts are so ridiculously stupid, I can't help but point it out.

Ignore will be better for me, I'm sure.

LMAO

Echo valley chamber 26809... Ringing on line 1!!

Hey Tibs... That's how you beat these guys! :-P

Yeah... I know... He's got a Reagan-Bush '84 trucker hat that is similar. He's a college lib too.

It is the youth!!... Myself I can't stand trucker snapbacks.

Myself, the appeal is my Bills allegiance. But I would never wear it!

It's all about being "stealth" now. He wore "Reagan-Bush '84" to Cedar Point this past summer... All the dirty looks vs. all the high fives were stunning, priceless!!

518Va6LCBAL.jpg

Yes... TOTALLY #MBGA hat... But it is "Bills", & FWIW... I Didn't really mind the '84 hat after the reactions he got... Now... UberLib, Wife, she "couldn't resolve it" (but she did, she drives a Bimmer)

LMAO

Echo valley chamber 26809... Ringing on line 1!!

Hey Tibs... That's how you beat these guys! :-P

:thumbsup:

Who's with me?

I've had him on ignore for a while; I just occasionally check his posts to see if he's being particularly stupid. Or to watch him argue with an insult script.

The women’s march organizers blew it, and even the media realize it.

“A short and seemingly insignificant segment on CNN this morning illustrates just how badly the organizers of the so-called Women’s March on Washington blew their chance to turn their event into a national, bipartisan movement against Trump. . . .

Of perhaps more significant interest, however, is the fact that Keilar and CNN were forced to put the March for Life on the same political footing as the Women’s March on Washington. Equally surprising is the fact that the Women’s March on Washington is already being described as a ‘liberal women’s march’ even by an outlet such as CNN.

Instead of being a nonpartisan protest by all women against the tyranny of Trump, all the work and effort put into the Women’s March has been relegated, in the space of less than a week, to a partisan liberal protest that was most prominently associated with Planned Parenthood. All of the supposed moral authority of an entire gender has been wiped aside in favor of a frank and honest acknowledgement that the marchers were merely liberals who were super unhappy with how the election turned out.”

COMPARE AND CONTRAST:

Screen-Shot-2017-01-27-at-3.43.44-PM-600Here’s Mia Love’s speech. Here’s Madonna.

Women-for-Trump.jpeg?resize=580%2C363

Instead of being a nonpartisan protest by all women against the tyranny of Trump, all the work and effort put into the Women’s March has been relegated, in the space of less than a week, to a partisan liberal protest that was most prominently associated with Planned Parenthood. All of the supposed moral authority of an entire gender has been wiped aside in favor of a frank and honest acknowledgement that the marchers were merely liberals who were super unhappy with how the election turned out.”

Gee...no one saw that coming.

Dear leftists, pretty much no one takes you seriously when you dress up like a vagina. Just ask Tiberius.