Women's March On Washington

Huh?

i was trying to finish typing as i was on the toilet and had to get back to what i was doing, which was not typing.

it's so easy for a person to quote jfk, mlk, ghandi, lincoln... because they're so well covered. there is never an original thought with these types of arguments. they're simply man needs to love all people and respect everyone and the environment. most people can't name an important person beyond those few and a handful of others to add to their statements. simply quoting the same old tired sources has got tired.

further, she used hitler in her argument which is just another low hanging fruit - even though she quoted ashley judd.

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone in the protests recognize the massive irony of highlighting a woman wearing a full Islamic head dress as progress for women's rights?

Full Islamic head dress should have been cut out of the march, just like the pro life groups who have been brainwashed by religion to take rights away from women. The March seems to be confused on their message. And yes, I voted for Trump.

What. The. !@#$. :blink:

I had heard some blather about Ashley Judd but hadn't seen any of it before just now. It's actually frightening that someone could be that unhinged and still have people listening.

But the StarTrek bit was pretty funny.

Edited by KD in CA

Full Islamic head dress should have been cut out of the march, just like the pro life groups who have been brainwashed by religion to take rights away from women. The March seems to be confused on their message. And yes, I voted for Trump.

No one has the right to end another person's life.

No one has the right to end another person's life.

a blood clot isn't life.

And I'd rather Betty get an abortion then let a bastard child in this life that she won't give a **** about and let her parents raise because she's a derelict. I'd rather take the Mulligan. I'm not pro life, clearly. I'm not even pro choice. I'm pro abortion. Too many damn women going out and having kids because they can.

I say the pro abortion tongue in cheek, but abortion should not be a substitute for contraception

a blood clot isn't life.

And I'd rather Betty get an abortion then let a bastard child in this life that she won't give a **** about and let her parents raise because she's a derelict. I'd rather take the Mulligan. I'm not pro life, clearly. I'm not even pro choice. I'm pro abortion. Too many damn women going out and having kids because they can.

I say the pro abortion tongue in cheek, but abortion should not be a substitute for contraception

Inconvenience isn't an excuse for murder.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker