Falcons..Put up or shut up

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, he/they seem to be an after thought on Championship Sunday. He's enjoyed a fine career to date, though never got this far. This year, he's a deserving candidate for League MVP, but all previous great seasons have ended abruptly. With Brady, Roethlisberger and Rodgers, no one is thinking Atlanta..

They've been in a 'Show Me' state for 6 years.

Show Me.

Otherwise, Aaron vs Tommy Boy for all the marbles. (IMO)

Why do the Falcons have to shut up?

I'd like Atlanta to win simply so I have to stop hearing about Aaron Rodgers every second of the day.

So we can hear about Matt Ryan every second of the day? Rodgers is a great QB and fun to watch. What's the problem?

Not sure who I want to win. Wouldn't mind the Falcons, but I can't see them beating Pittsburgh or NE in the Super Bowl. Especially if Julio is injured again. I think GB gets the W and then gets another Lombardi against whoever comes out of the AFC.

Not sure who I want to win. Wouldn't mind the Falcons, but I can't see them beating Pittsburgh or NE in the Super Bowl. Especially if Julio is injured again. I think GB gets the W and then gets another Lombardi against whoever comes out of the AFC.

I don't see GB defense holding down Falcons at home. Ryan should be able to keep up with Rodgers

Pulling for packers. Can't stand all the dudes with the heir long hair past their numbers

matthews must be an exception, huh? petty.

the way Matt Ryan has been playing, and the direction of that team for the past few season...they deserve it. falcons!

I'd like Atlanta to win simply so I have to stop hearing about Aaron Rodgers every second of the day.

Agreed. I'd also like to say that Rodger's receivers yesterday made some phenomenal catches on throws that weren't "perfect". If you watched both games yesterday, contrast GB's receivers with KC's receivers. KC's receivers looked like they were eating Redenbacher Movie Theatre Butter popcorn on the sideline all night long.

Go Falcons!

ryan played a near perfect game against the hawks. and the atl defense showed up as well who haven't done much all year but getting hot at the right time is big.

julio better be shot up with whatever to keep him in there. and will jordy play for green bay? fractured ribs is no joke...