John Murphy Show - Can't Talk To Viewers Anymore

It's hilarious trying to hear him defend this team over and over. The call screeners can't keep everyone off the line and there have been multiple callers basically saying "as long as Whaley and Russ are there it doesn't matter who the coach is", John's answer is always a very curt "they aren't going anywhere" and I think it makes a big difference who the HC is. Narrative is now - we are too good for retreads, this is a "Doug Whaley" search and we are bringing in young coaches who can relate to todays players.

Only listened a short time today ( can only tolerate so much lol) , but the best was A. Their online poll showing 40% of voters say Lynn is best fit as HC - doubt many Bills fans would want this

B. Murphy saying he disagreed with T Aikmans assessment of Rodgers Hail Mary that Giants DBs were to blame because they let R Cobb get behind them in end zone. This guy is so conditioned to never blame a defender for making a mistake that he thinks every offensive play is just a great play by the QB or WR. That's why his joke of a show is unlistenable

It's hilarious trying to hear him defend this team over and over. The call screeners can't keep everyone off the line and there have been multiple callers basically saying "as long as Whaley and Russ are there it doesn't matter who the coach is", John's answer is always a very curt "they aren't going anywhere" and I think it makes a big difference who the HC is. Narrative is now - we are too good for retreads, this is a "Doug Whaley" search and we are bringing in young coaches who can relate to todays players.

That's just beautiful.

I think I'll say it again,

Nothing changes until all Ralph's trash is gone,

WAKE UP PEGS!

I don't listen to the show, but I'm inerested in how the screeners "can't keep everyone off the lines"...in a normal setup, they wouldn't be able to talk to the host without the screeners explicitly approving them. It also seems weird that the they'd have a call in show with screeners dedicated to letting no callers through...

all in all, very strange dynamic.

murph has always been a boring sycophant with zero charisma. he makes chris brown look like a combination of upton sinclair and george clooney. his show was always a challenge to listen to -- it's only slightly more interesting than white noise, but puts you to sleep twice as fast. it has the quality of melting vanilla ice cream but none of the flavor.

that said, he inadvertently stepped into radio gold when he started yelling at tweeners last week. honestly, that was the first time i even thought about murph in over a year.

they really need to take the show on the road to area middle schools, where murph browbeats and abuses little kids for their anti-bills takes. i would definitely listen to that as long as they promise not to have coach sal on talking about his son max or what's going on on twitter.

murph has always been a boring sycophant with zero charisma. he makes chris brown look like a combination of upton sinclair and george clooney. his show was always a challenge to listen to -- it's only slightly more interesting than white noise, but puts you to sleep twice as fast. it has the quality of melting vanilla ice cream but none of the flavor.

that said, he inadvertently stepped into radio gold when he started yelling at tweeners last week. honestly, that was the first time i even thought about murph in over a year.

they really need to take the show on the road to area middle schools, where murph browbeats and abuses little kids for their anti-bills takes. i would definitely listen to that as long as they promise not to have coach sal on talking about his son max or what's going on on twitter.

I heard about thar call but didn't hear it... do you remember what day it was? I want to go back and listen to it...

Only listened a short time today ( can only tolerate so much lol) , but the best was A. Their online poll showing 40% of voters say Lynn is best fit as HC - doubt many Bills fans would want this

B. Murphy saying he disagreed with T Aikmans assessment of Rodgers Hail Mary that Giants DBs were to blame because they let R Cobb get behind them in end zone. This guy is so conditioned to never blame a defender for making a mistake that he thinks every offensive play is just a great play by the QB or WR. That's why his joke of a show is unlistenable

Actually Aikman said that it was unacceptable to let a receiver to get position in front of a defender in that case. In reality, Cobb was behind all the defenders.

My message to the overly negative people... I hope at some point in your life you will be able to experience people getting on social media or other medium to discuss your job performance, weight, intelligence, the type of person you are and your current work out regiment or lack thereof.

Why is it so hard for people to understand that he is paid by the Bills and is not going to bad mouth his employer which would, most likely, lead to him losing not only that radio show but his dream job of being an NFL play by play announcer? If you don't go into that show knowing that, well then, you are an idiot. I know I'd go day in day out lying like that if I had that gig. It's perfectly reasonable.

Edited by Mark80