New jw Tweets 1/9

Reed83HOF

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Are we really about to hire a Head Coach over the heads of our GM again?

Where are all the people convinced that the dysfunction in this organisation comes from Whaley? This level if dysfunction can only come from the top. This is the Pegulas mess and it sounds if the interpretation of JW's tweets is accurate like they are about to repeat the mistake.

Where are all the people convinced that the dysfunction in this organisation comes from Whaley? This level if dysfunction can only come from the top. This is the Pegulas mess and it sounds if the interpretation of JW's tweets is accurate like they are about to repeat the mistake.

Or maybe this time it will work out. You can make the right move the wrong way.

I made a similar comment ten minutes ago. This is disheartening if true.

Okay, but what's the point of a GM?

Hmm I mean I get what you're saying. If it's my team though and I know they guy I want and I know I want TT; I do what I want. If it's Whaley wants McDermott and no TT; then I get why the Pegulas want Lynn and TT.

Maybe they're shooting from the hip and they will miss again. But at least this time it will make more sense. Especially with Gus Bradley at DC.

Edited by Billschinatown

Yes, but then they have to pay the salary in his contract. If he quits, they don't. With them having to pay Rex 15 million for sitting on his ass the next three years, they maybe trying to force Whaley to quit.

You do know that Whaley got an extension last year?

Someone send the pegulas on vacation....for goodness sake let the football people do the football thing.....if I was Whaley I would just cut bait and get out of this **** show....it can only do his career more harm....it is speculated he just wants to scout anyways....

FWIW, John you are probably the most trustworthy of all of the Bills insiders. Tim Graham breaks his fair share too but then dances in the end zone on Twitter for extended periods of time. He's the OBJ of reporters. You simply hand the ball to the ref and act like you've been there before.

post-159-0-74705100-1483988995_thumb.png

some thing's afoot, based on my round of calls this morning. but still no word on second interviews just yet.

need more.

jw

Personally, I think it's great that you come here to check this out once in a while and engage with others while they snark in the warm shadow of anonymity - and, I for one, appreciate the patience it must take to *want* to let information out that you're hearing, but don't because your professional integrity prevents you from just throwing sh*t against a wall to see if it sticks. It's frustrating for fans because we're all desperate to see a wining franchise again and everyone wants to join in the parade to say, "Hey, I know it's the same, but we're different this time!", but then again, false hope is what the Bills have sold us for almost 20 years, thank you for not being part-in-parcel to the problem. And, I know there are a great many of us who appreciate when you drop some knowledge here that helps us feel a little better about the team we love (and sometimes love to hate). Take care and keep up the good work!

Also, I remember Tim Graham's departure, that was pretty ugly, let's hope nothing like that happens again.