The Wingo stole my brain

Caught part of Trey Wingo adding his two cents commenting on the Bills HC search. This guy is such a doofus. Have noticed that every time the Bills come up he can't wait to make a negative comment or shake his head like some fountain of knowledge. Hey Trey--- Your network is losing thousands of viewers and subscribers every month. Part of the reason is lightweights like you trying to come off as some kind of insider. Stick to reading what's put in front of you doofus.

Caught part of Trey Wingo adding his two cents commenting on the Bills HC search. This guy is such a doofus. Have noticed that every time the Bills come up he can't wait to make a negative comment or shake his head like some fountain of knowledge. Hey Trey--- Your network is losing thousands of viewers and subscribers every month. Part of the reason is lightweights like you trying to come off as some kind of insider. Stick to reading what's put in front of you doofus.

Why do you give the guy free publicity then if you hate him so much? You are doing him a favor by doing this. Better to just ignore him if you want him to go away.

https://mobile.twitter.com/sluggahjells/status/707654948373307392/video/1

Ahh, sports concocting... uh, I mean reporting... at its finest.

trey-wingo.jpg

Anyone else get these sense he could play a troll in the Lord of the Rings trilogy without a lot of help from the makeup folks? Edited by transient

No, people are tired of paying $$$ for cable/satellite and are cutting the cord in general and are opting for online content and Netflix and the like.

Why do you give the guy free publicity then if you hate him so much? You are doing him a favor by doing this. Better to just ignore him if you want him to go away.

I think you give this board WAY too much credit on it's overall influence... :lol:

I only watch sports on ESPN, and that basically means 1 football game per week and some baseball games here and there. Not a big basketball guy.

I used to watch pre-game shows, but they don't entertain me like they used to. Same with the NFL draft, everything's such a spectacle now. I just watch highlights online now. Given up on highlight shows.

:lol:

Hate him or love him, add his comments to the growing pile of negativity directed at the Bills organization on a national level.

:cry:

Sure, but a lot of the volume of "stories" are regurgitated echo chamber crap.

Criticism is fine, but a lot of comments and stories are petty journalism.

People who still watch ESPN content remind me of people who still have AOL. Watch NFL Network on demand like a grown up.

ESPN is outdated. I can go to 1 of 100 websites today to read coverage and watch clips of pretty anything relevant to my sports taste. They rely on a pre-internet system and think charging for "insider" information is still a way to do business. I'd put twitter above their "insider" analysis all day, just give me information. Perfect illustration of the difference between ESPN and NFL Network - Mel Kiper v Mike Mayock. One one hand we have a talking head who continues to fool people into thinking he is an expert and puts his opinions out there as authoritative vs an actual player who gives analysis and doesn't feel the need to defend his opinions because he admits talent evaluation is an inexact science.

Edited by ndirish1978

Sadly, he hasn't been wrong.

We get all butthurt when someone says something negative about the Bills, but in the end they up being right and we end out of the playoffs looking for a new coach and new QB every other year. If we win of games and become relevant then the national negativity stops.

Sadly, he hasn't been wrong.

We get all butthurt when someone says something negative about the Bills, but in the end they up being right and we end out of the playoffs looking for a new coach and new QB every other year. If we win of games and become relevant then the national negativity stops.

Yup.

Butthurt Bills fans who like to say "don't judge us on our past, its all changed since Terry bought the team."