The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

4 hours ago, Benjamin Franklin said:

Says a guy who posts pages of “content” to 14 readers (not counting 3rd since he barely counts as literate) of a Bills politics board. 

You are are the man here. Doing such important things!

You were actually somewhat more interesting when you were crusading for gay marriage. Weren't you John Adams then?

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Hedge said:

Coming from the guy who needs to buy a family plot to fit all the voices inside his head.

test.thumb.png.a65a27198d312770d06763fbfcbb2855.png

I don't want to get involved in this pissing match, but I've got to admit, this is pretty damn funny.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Hedge said:

True story. Now i'm going to log back over and delete the Trump and Russia thread.

Tempting just to amuse myself with all the conspiracy nonsense about me being McGee but the Prom King is in there saying that the Intel community was wrong in concluding Russia interfered in our election so it’s worth leaving up. 

1 hour ago, Benjamin Franklin said:

Tempting just to amuse myself with all the conspiracy nonsense about me being McGee but the Prom King is in there saying that the Intel community was wrong in concluding Russia interfered in our election so it’s worth leaving up. 

Lol a Facebook page is interfering in our election.  They also probably interfered in the Clover Vallley Idaho prom king vote on snapchat too huh?  What a joke.

13 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

And this is the next box of disclosure -- wow. Still going through this but wow.

"This is all political espionage against Hillary Clinton, Rubio, Cruz, and Trump. This is not a theory, I was in the room when it happened."

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

And this is the next box of disclosure -- wow. Still going through this but wow.

"This is all political espionage against Hillary Clinton, Rubio, Cruz, and Trump. This is not a theory, I was in the room when it happened."

Wow, it's vague at this point but WOW.

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Wow...

Say what you want about Ton Podesta (and there is a whole lot that can be said), but when this all started he closed down his firm and has been radio silent. I wonder where he is now? 

• Like (+1) 2

56 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I watched him tonight and honestly he didn't sound very convincing, stammering a lot, changing in mid sentence etc... I'd still like to hear more, maybe he's just nervous on air, but tough to believe from what I saw tonight... 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Cinga said:

I watched him tonight and honestly he didn't sound very convincing, stammering a lot, changing in mid sentence etc... I'd still like to hear more, maybe he's just nervous on air, but tough to believe from what I saw tonight... 

Maybe but he did this interview IMO and put himself at great risk.  Can't imagine why he would do that if he was twisting the truth. 

12 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The ICA was wrong. On almost every page. Just like your words, habits, and insults give away your other handles: Gary, McGee and all their iterations. Cowards gonna coward.

Gary, McGee... conspiracy boys gonna conspiracy. What kind of scared mind generates such fantasies?

1 hour ago, Nanker said:

Methinks Sybil felt more than a thrill up their leg from flying a kite in a storm with a key attached at the base. Was it the low spark of high heeled boys? 

You may not respect the man but at least respect the office of Sashayer-in-Chief.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, keepthefaith said:

So why does it seem that none of the news outlets are talking about this today or even last night?

(I know it's rhetorical... but)

Because it blows the entire narrative which the establishment media on the left and /never-trump right have pushed for three years up. So they won't touch it. And on the Trump right/independent side of the media spectrum, they don't know what to make of the claim that Clinton was being blackmailed by 44 so they don't want to overturn their narrative (that Clinton/Obama spied on Trump and only Trump). So they're holding until more of his story can be confirmed. 

I've had little time to think let alone digest all of this, but I spent some time last night listening to that interview. My takeaway is that his interview confirmed two things for me: 

1) My DOJ sources are not shining me on, I've been on the Burtina story for over a year now and something given to me by them which I'd been unable to confirm was by Bryne.

2) His account confirms the import of this document: https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/icotr/51117/2016_Cert_FISC_Memo_Opin_Order_Apr_2017.pdf and the scope of the spy ring being run out of the DOJ-NSD and FBI-CID. 

Put those together and what you get, in my mind, is the next step in this discovery process -- moving beyond Clinton to the Obama of it all. This is the first real step in that direction because he's essentially confirming that 44's cappos were running extortion schemes using the powers of the IC to produce/find leverage. 

This did not start with Obama. But he's about to find himself in the spotlight for more than his rags to Martha's Vineyard riches story.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3