Kim Pegula Weighs In

You mean you wouldn't just spend billions on a company and then sit back and do nothing?

You're right. I would sit back and do nothing, except once in while I would ask all of the local media guys if they want recordings of my conversations with the GM and coaches I have made during the season.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's fair.

But if I'm the Pegulas and Whaley ushers in a two-headed, stuttering idiot that looks like Brendan Frasier after he discovered carbohydrates, I'm reserving the right to veto his choice. The HC is the face of the franchise. But I think Whaley understands that aspect as well.

Jim Tomsula says hi

What candidate would want to come here? Get rid of the deadwood and get people in that know what they're doing!

As long as the deadwood includes fans with torches and pitchforks in trunk I am for it even it means the Bills need to move.

The press and their disciples are making a bad situation worse.

Yea they sign the checks it's their team I get it blah blah. But they're unqualified to even give their 2 cents in the decision. It's just a fact. A cold hard fact. God bless him for all he's done for our teams and the city. But when it comes to personnel and structure (for both teams) the Pegulas are putting up red flag after red flag of incompetent management.

And you are unqualified to give 1 ruble (0.016) in the decision; just a cold hard fact.

Many people own companies in which they will hire outside consultants to evaluate their management and to get different points of view.

That's fair.

But if I'm the Pegulas and Whaley ushers in a two-headed, stuttering idiot that looks like Brendan Frasier after he discovered carbohydrates, I'm reserving the right to veto his choice. The HC is the face of the franchise. But I think Whaley understands that aspect as well.

If this is a backhanded shot at Whaley's stumbling/bumbling english in his PC then I hope you get your suite privileges revoked! Not nice! You can look longingly into the suite window from your club seat from now on.

As long as the deadwood includes fans with torches and pitchforks in trunk I am for it even it means the Bills need to move.

The press and their disciples are making a bad situation worse.

And you are unqualified to give 1 ruble (0.016) in the decision; just a cold hard fact.

Many people own companies in which they will hire outside consultants to evaluate their management and to get different points of view.

I believe that the Jags hired a headhunter to help with their current HC job search. I personally don't think that's the way to go but hard to tell.

You're right. I would sit back and do nothing, except once in while I would ask all of the local media guys if they want recordings of my conversations with the GM and coaches I have made during the season.

As long as the conversations were "Yes they are big bags of dung" and "Is it worth money to buy the paper just to fire them" I am okay with that.

I believe that the Jags hired a headhunter to help with their current HC job search. I personally don't think that's the way to go but hard to tell.

i assume they did that because otherwise Dave Caldwell would be handling it all, and I don't see him being ready for that.

Good luck getting rid of Kim Pegula.

I don't want to!!! So there! Why the Kim hate and not Terry? Is this a sexist thing? Owners do not have to have great football knowledge, and it's better if they recognize that.