Pegula Jet Watch

sullim4

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Pegula Jet Watch"

Wow! Pegs is gonna buy the Jests? Does Whaley know that and when did he know it?

Maybe it means the next hot HC candidate is Todd Bowles! The media are sleeping on this and will be puzzled when somebody comes up with the phone transcripts.

What's Russ's input? Inquiring minds want to know. No, they DEMAND to know, and right now!

This board has a talent most intelligence agencies would covet.

I've always wondered if other fan boards track flights.

The air traffic control thread is a classic. I love it.

I like Flight Tracker.

I've even figured out the Bills AND the "girls" charter.

Pretty cool following them in the air this year.

I like Flight Tracker.

I've even figured out the Bills AND the "girls" charter.

Pretty cool following them in the air this year.

I know I posted this above, but it bears repeating apparently: They do not fly the same plane every time.

Source: I went to high school with the guy who runs Executive Airshare Buffalo.

There are 4-5 planes in the Buffalo fleet at any given time; the plane used by a member depends on the length of the flight, the number of people, and availability. (They will pull in a plane from another location if necessary.)

I know I posted this above, but it bears repeating apparently: They do not fly the same plane every time.

Source: I went to high school with the guy who runs Executive Airshare Buffalo.

There are 4-5 planes in the Buffalo fleet at any given time; the plane used by a member depends on the length of the flight, the number of people, and availability. (They will pull in a plane from another location if necessary.)

It does make sense. Example the London trip in 2015. However the flight number was the same for Seattle which was longer as it was for the Jets game which is shorter.

In other news...My flight pulled into the gate at Montego Bay Jamaica on September 1ST 2016 and the first thing I see to my left was the Jet Blue plane of the New York Jets. UGH.

It does make sense. Example the London trip in 2015. However the flight number was the same for Seattle which was longer as it was for the Jets game which is shorter.

In other news...My flight pulled into the gate at Montego Bay Jamaica on September 1ST 2016 and the first thing I see to my left was the Jet Blue plane of the New York Jets. UGH.

Generally, the airline that has the contract for a team, has contracts for many other teams too. The Bills fly United, and United has a lot of NFL charters. It's easier to manage if the teams have their own dedicated light numbers every week. Direction, length of trip, etc., don't change the flight number. Sometimes the contract will call for a larger plane for long haul destinations, but even then they use the same number every week. Once you get the number from flightaware, it should not change throughout the season.