Coach search has come (again) who is the best fit?

mead107

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they hire Lynn then this whole organization needs to leave the country.

What if Denver hires him? He's going to get a bunch of HC interviews. It's not even a little crazy.

McDaniels is my top choice but I'd love to see them try to get Dabo.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

What if Denver hires him? He's going to get a bunch of HC interviews. It's not even a little crazy.

that would be interesting.

that would be interesting.

I don't know if it's realistic but we talk all of the time about a leader. I'm not sure there is a better motivator in the game. I don't know of one. His teams are prepared and play well in big games. It will cost a ton, but that's not my problem. Edited by Kirby Jackson

I don't know if it's realistic but we talk all of the time about a leader. I'm not sure there is a better motivator in the game. I don't know of one. His teams are prepared and play well in big games. It will cost a ton, but that's not my problem.

I don't think Dabo would have any interest in leaving.

Elway is not going to hire a running back coach as his HC. Denver is less than a year away from their last SB victory they aren't desperate. Lynn is to Denver as I am to Jessica Alba.

I hope that they shake the college tree.

I am not a big fan of hiring Lynn.

I hope with in 30 days we have a new coach.

My top choice is Josh McDaniels

Why the college tree? There has been less success with college coaches in the NFL than position coach/coordinators. Chip Kelly just fired again. Also what do you not like about Lynn?

Why the college tree? There has been less success with college coaches in the NFL than position coach/coordinators. Chip Kelly just fired again. Also what do you not like about Lynn?

Lynn would retain a lot of the coaches that need to go. He is not the ideal candidate in my opinion

Elway is not going to hire a running back coach as his HC. Denver is less than a year away from their last SB victory they aren't desperate. Lynn is to Denver as I am to Jessica Alba.

He's certainly a candidate there. I'm not saying that they should or shouldn't talk to him in Denver. I'm saying what is happening.

I'm not swept away by Lynn right now. I mean, I like what he did with the offense, and I think his "audition" game is hard to judge because he was given less than a week to prep everything, and was forced to play Manuel in a meaningless game.

In the end, I am forced to confront the fact that his rise is just too swift, even if I like him. You take on a lot more responsibilities at the next level, and it gets harder to concentrate on what you were good at that you there. Lynn admitted that he was editing what Roman had in place, and while I think he did a good job, we haven't given him a full season to come up with his own offense.

Right now, I am leaning Coughlin, while throwing big $$$ at Lynn to help him stay on another year to see what he's got. Coughlin is excellent organizer and disciplinarian, but one who didn't mind letting McAdoo put in a new scheme, which gave Eli some of the best numbers of his career.

I would love to see Dabo but I think that's unrealistic. What I really wand is a timely but thorough search. Get them in and out this week and pick your guy. What I'm afraid of is this team wasting time trying to find Mr. Perfect. I know the Pegs did this with Rex and it didn't work, but they were not football savvy. Whaley should have his list in place, just getr dun!!!!