Coach search has come (again) who is the best fit?

mead107

What if Denver hires him? He's going to get a bunch of HC interviews. It's not even a little crazy.

McDaniels is my top choice but I'd love to see them try to get Dabo.

neither one moving to this market or this franchise. Next idea. come on guys be freakin realistic. They will need to really hustle just to keep Lynn there. and they know it.

Edited by 8and8-->NoMore

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

neither one moving to this market or this franchise. Next idea. come on guys be freakin realistic. They will need to really hustle just to keep Lynn there. and they know it.

I am not saying that it is likely. I was just saying that those are may favorite candidates.

In terms of Lynn, they can easily keep him if they want. It's the job that he wants. In addition, the Pegulas will pay. That helps too.

Jason La Canfora Verified account @JasonLaCanfora

The Bills, after finalizing Anthony Lynn as their head coach, will make a push for Gus Bradley as their defensive coordinator

Joe Chenelly @jchenelly 52m52 minutes ago

False. Again.

nickellion79 @nickellion79 51m51 minutes ago

what are you hearing Joe?

Joe Chenelly @jchenelly

Hiring Lynn certainly not a done deal. Lynn has not decided or discussed with team who he'd like as DC if he's hired.

Edited by Reed83HOF

Jason La Canfora Verified account ‏@JasonLaCanfora

The Bills, after finalizing Anthony Lynn as their head coach, will make a push for Gus Bradley as their defensive coordinator

Joe Chenelly ‏@jchenelly 52m52 minutes ago

False. Again.

nickellion79 ‏@nickellion79 51m51 minutes ago

Joe Chenelly ‏@jchenelly

Hiring Lynn certainly not a done deal. Lynn has not decided or discussed with team who he'd like as DC if he's hired.

If we do not Hire Lynn or Gus can we stop listening to LaCanfora

Jason La Canfora Verified account ‏@JasonLaCanfora

Joe Chenelly ‏@jchenelly 52m52 minutes ago

False. Again.

nickellion79 ‏@nickellion79 51m51 minutes ago

Joe Chenelly ‏@jchenelly

They have a good agent.

Ha ha, he's the worst. His reports ALWAYS contradict the other reporters.

Ha; now Silver is getting in on the action...

Bill Perry @gottahavajava

Do Broncos need to ask Bills for permission to interview Lynn? Would give Lynn leverage with Bills.

Michael Silver Verified account @MikeSilver

Niners, Jags, Rams all want to talk to Lynn. Leverage should not be a problem.

Raymond @ingram40

reports is its pretty much a done deal,then Laconfora reported today that they're finalizing it to make him HC

Michael Silver @MikeSilver 4m4 minutes ago

I did not report that. They will run a real search.

Shaun Clare @Shaunta53

Knowing the Bills they'll get flustered by outside pressure then say no, hire Lynn and pass on interviewing anyone else.

Michael Silver @MikeSilver 4m4 minutes ago

I trust the Pegulas to run a thorough search, as they did last time, with Rex edging out Hue Jackson

I really can't stand him, but a broken clock is right once/twice a day (military time or 12hr)...

He has been proven wrong time and time again with not only the Bills but all over the NFL yet people here give his "reports" credibility

Ha; now Silver is getting in on the action...

Bill Perry ‏@gottahavajava

Do Broncos need to ask Bills for permission to interview Lynn? Would give Lynn leverage with Bills.

Michael Silver Verified account ‏@MikeSilver

Niners, Jags, Rams all want to talk to Lynn. Leverage should not be a problem.

Raymond ‏@ingram40

reports is its pretty much a done deal,then Laconfora reported today that they're finalizing it to make him HC

Michael Silver ‏@MikeSilver 4m4 minutes ago

I did not report that. They will run a real search.

Shaun Clare ‏@Shaunta53

Knowing the Bills they'll get flustered by outside pressure then say no, hire Lynn and pass on interviewing anyone else.

Michael Silver ‏@MikeSilver 4m4 minutes ago

I trust the Pegulas to run a thorough search, as they did last time, with Rex edging out Hue Jackson

That last Silver tweet sums up the Rex Hire perfectly

Trusted Brandon over Whaley

He has been proven wrong time and time again with not only the Bills but all over the NFL yet people here give his "reports" credibility

That last Silver tweet sums up the Rex Hire perfectly

Trusted Brandon over Whaley

Silver is going on a bit more:

Nick Todaro @onsidesnick

your not paying close attention are you? Whaley wants a puppet

Michael Silver @MikeSilver 1m1 minute ago

I am talking to the people in charge, fool #your

I don't get the mcdaniels intrigue. He's coupled with Brady, of course the offense will put up points. If Nate Hackett was the oc for New England he'd put up points too. Brady makes everyone look better than they really are.

This is beyond wrong. Nate Hacketts offensive design is well, offensive. It's remedial and unimaginative. McDaniels route concepts are exceptionally designed and it works with smaller, quick WRs instead of huge physical specimens . Easier to find in the draft. The Offense works even with NE backup QBs. It helps Brady as much as he helps the O. The Offense is built around match ups on the field, not Tom Brady. If the QB can scan the field, stay in the pocket and find the open guy McDaniels offense works.

This is beyond wrong. Nate Hacketts offensive design is well, offensive. It's remedial and unimaginative. McDaniels route concepts are exceptionally designed and it works with smaller, quick WRs instead of huge physical specimens . Easier to find in the draft. The Offense works even with NE backup QBs. It helps Brady as much as he helps the O. The Offense is built around match ups on the field, not Tom Brady. If the QB can scan the field, stay in the pocket and find the open guy McDaniels offense works.

But. But he failed.

And fell in love with Tebow (alot of NFL world did)

I originally wanted Lynn as HC but after thinking it through, I think he should spend more time at OC before getting a HC position. I still like the idea of bringing Wade or Schwartz back.

Go Bills!!!!

I would even get excited with Kyle Shannahan as HC if he's got a good 4/3 DC in mind that he can bring in to dominate.

Do NOT want Coughlin - Giants won SB despite him.

Silver is going on a bit more:

Nick Todaro ‏@onsidesnick

your not paying close attention are you? Whaley wants a puppet

I am talking to the people in charge, fool #your

I don't know where this "Whaley wants a puppet" / Whaley is some kind of power hungry guy comes from. I mean, you could clearly see that many of last year's draft choices were influenced by Rex Ryan and before Rex, Whaley drafted bigger OL guys to fir what Doug Marrone wanted. It sure seems like Whaley works with his coaches to select players that the coaches want.

When did it become wrong for a GM to want control over personnel, as Whaley has been criticized for?