You're Pegula, how much do you offer Belichick.

stevestojan

Belichick is not motivated by money. He wants to humiliate the entire league. That's what drives him. However, for starters, you can tell Belichick that you'll burn Brandon and Whaley at the stake and that Bill can light the fire. Then you tell him he can pick the front office. Then he might consider giving you the time of day.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, it's the offseason already for us, so ridiculous threads pop up. I'll join.

I think that BB is the best coach ever but I don't think it can be argued he's not at least in the top 5. Now the "asterisk" crew will be loud in this thread, but if I'm TPegs (who is nothing more than a Billionaire who bought his favorite team) I offer Belichick a $200MM Lifetime contact.

That's an initial investment of 4% of Pegs' Net Worth according to the only true source: Google.

The return? A team who either wins the !@#$ing SB or at least a team where we can never blame the HC.

Problem solved.

Stojan is back.

Too much Stojan - the wet, smelly kind you have trouble getting off your hands.

He is the ultimate cheater and IF he signed the contract he would have an out clause allowing him to keep the money even if he would need to fake his death, have himself legally declared dead and then just pocket money saying taking it to court.

Just have the New England team be renamed the New England Belichicks and you will be comfortable with being his ball washer. Maybe you can even convince him to be team mascot.

The zombie virus that infected them all during the cloning process would make them eat the fans.

The fans are so poisonous they would kill the zombies before it reached front office.

I would love to have a real football coach, but you can't poach a coach that is under contract. Against league rules.

Belichick would find a way around it if only to have Bills be penalized for it.

Yeah, it's the offseason already for us, so ridiculous threads pop up. I'll join.

I think that BB is the best coach ever but I don't think it can be argued he's not at least in the top 5. Now the "asterisk" crew will be loud in this thread, but if I'm TPegs (who is nothing more than a Billionaire who bought his favorite team) I offer Belichick a $200MM Lifetime contact.

That's an initial investment of 4% of Pegs' Net Worth according to the only true source: Google.

The return? A team who either wins the !@#$ing SB or at least a team where we can never blame the HC.

Problem solved.

Stojan is back.

LMAO....it doesn't work like that dude...

Problem solved.

Stojan is back.

give BB a $200 million contract..

He drops dead of a heart attack 2 weeks after cashing the check. Wouldn't that be the most Buffalo thing ever?

Seriously though, he is an older dude. How many coaching years does he have left? 7 maybe?

Problem solved.

Stojan is back.

A date with Kim Pegula.

10% of the franchise, vested to 100% when Terry & Kim die might do it.

But in all reality, BB has built his prefect system in NE and is operating it at peak efficiency; and he has plenty of money. I doubt he'd be interested in starting over again under any circumstances.

10% of the franchise, vested to 100% when Terry & Kim die might do it.

But in all reality, BB has built his prefect system in NE and is operating it at peak efficiency; and he has plenty of money. I doubt he'd be interested in starting over again under any circumstances.

You have to get his Dr. Evil Ernie Adams or its no deal. Belichick without Adams is Batman without his gadgets.

Pegula will also need to build a new stadium with all the sneaky tricks Gillette has, including a ridiculously long walk to the opponents locker, ball deflation room, listening devices, strategically placed video screens and a secret communication system.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

You have to get his Dr. Evil Ernie Adams or its no deal. Belichick without Adams is Batman without his gadgets.

Pegula will also need to build a new stadium with all the sneaky tricks Gillette has, including a ridiculously long walk to the opponents locker, ball deflation room, listening devices, strategically placed video screens and a secret communication system.

Terry's got the cash for all that.