Weigh in now: HC, OC, DC

boyst

Head Coach - Lynn

OC - Kromer

DC - Bradley

BRING BACK DONNIE HENDERSON

Finally! That's my bet, and I think my hope. (I really need to learn more, and they probably need to keep doing their homework, too.)

Oh, and Henderson is indeeed part of the package. Big loss, as the screams coming from my family room on game days attest. Promoted Fitz for HOF this year? Twilight Zone stuff. Or maybe PowerBall, but one of the two....

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gus Bradley may be a good choice too for DC but it's hard to get past all the failure he had taking his defense outside Seattle

this concerns me. We dlmt need a system brought in for our guys. That never works. Wannstadt, Ryan, etc. We need a defensive coach to coach defensive football

Toub HC

Lynn OC

Bradley DC

Let's roll.

Lynn had some real troubling calls on 3rd down

I read many times rex said he called plays on 3rd and 4th downs. I am 99.9% he was covering for Lynn, whom he expected to take over for him

This. Not sure if this means Lynn is taking a demotion, though.

It'd be a demotion from interim HC -- but I don't think he's going to get a HC offer from any other spot but Buffalo this year. He would have a full year and off season to be OC though, implement his scheme and make his mark (with players he already knows). This would, I think, appeal to him more than having to start over as an OC with a different team (depending on the openings of course... there might be a spot that's too good to pass up).

Just my opinion though. A full year as OC here, make the playoffs -- then watch the HC offers roll in next off season.

It'd be a demotion from interim HC -- but I don't think he's going to get a HC offer from any other spot but Buffalo this year. He would have a full year and off season to be OC though, implement his scheme and make his mark (with players he already knows). This would, I think, appeal to him more than having to start over as an OC with a different team (depending on the openings of course... there might be a spot that's too good to pass up).

Just my opinion though. A full year as OC here, make the playoffs -- then watch the HC offers roll in next off season.

Bingo

HC - Kyle Shanahan (Love his offense, and have since his Washington days)

OC - Matt LaFleur (Bring along the QB coach with a promotion)

DC - Gus Bradley (Better Coordinator than OC, runs a D that fits our personnel decently)

+1 Edited by DCbillsfan

HC Schwartz

OC Lynn

DC Whoever Schwartz trusts to organize the D during practice, but JS calls plays on gameday.

I like this. If Rex kept JS we'd be in the playoffs both years, but he was too arrogant for that. Only way to get JS now is with the HC position. He's done really well with less in Philly, including Bills castoffs.

I worry a bit that Lynn may get a HC offer this time around. I'd rather not see the Offense take a step back, but am also unsure what he'd do as the OC for a full year. Right now he's running Roman's playbook, what will/would he do next year? Maybe we'll find out.

Gus Bradley for DC isn't exciting. Jax D was terrible all four years, never improving while Seattle hasn't taken a step back.

Matt Patricia is interesting, but I doubt he'd ever go in the division. He also seems too happy to be winning all of those championships to leave NE.

Dave Toub is also interesting. ST head coaches seem to do all right (e.g. Levy, Harbaugh).

I'd be happy with Tom Coughlin. He's 170-150, 12-7 in playoffs, two Super Bowl wins over the Pats, and 5-2 all time agains Brady and BB.

HC - Darrell Bevell - research his resume before you throw poop on this one....too much to type, but impressive from his Favre days in Minnesota, to being publically acknowledged by Carroll for Drafting and developing Russell Wilson. He has adapted from a Rookie QB who needs to roll the pocket with a strong running game, to a passing QB and Offense, and frequently with a less than stellar O-line since the GM trades them or doesnt value them enough to Draft them home high.

As for OC, DC - let him choose

Edited by BigBuff423

Who cares, nobody wants to come to this **** show, run by a bunch of fools.

The nation media is blasting the bills and they should we are the laughing stock of the NFL. Great job one bills drive.

Starting to see why the quitter left....

Edited by gordong

I apologize in advance but I'm about to rant. I've been listening to a lot of WGR lately and the callers are pretty much idiots. Can we all agree that Bill Cowher, John Gruden, Jim Kelly, Frank Reich and any other guy that hasn't done a thing in this league for 15 plus years (including Reich) shouldn't be anywhere near this team? I heard everyone of those names mentioned today in 20 minutes. We need what's next or at least someone that's done something since Obama was elected. This constant longing for 25 years ago isn't going to get us any closer to the production of 25 years ago.

I apologize in advance but I'm about to rant. I've been listening to a lot of WGR lately and the callers are pretty much idiots. Can we all agree that Bill Cowher, John Gruden, Jim Kelly, Frank Reich and any other guy that hasn't done a thing in this league for 15 plus years (including Reich) shouldn't be anywhere near this team? I heard everyone of those names mentioned today in 20 minutes. We need what's next or at least someone that's done something since Obama was elected. This constant longing for 25 years ago isn't going to get us any closer to the production of 25 years ago.

No need to apologize! I can't stomach listening to WNY radio. I'd find a new team until Gruden was no longer the Bills coach. I'm praying for something forward thinking.