Roth: By firing Ryan, Pegulas got it half right and wrong

Rico

Leo Roth chimes in with another solid take:

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/story/sports/columnist/roth/2016/12/27/roth-firing-ryan-pegulas-got-half-right---and-wrong/95884640/

Thanks Leo!

"instead of a truly clean start, they left the stale front office intact. The Bills needed a fumigation and instead got out a bottle of Febreze.

Edited by Rico

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I kinda agree with Roth....Whaley's been with the team over six years as Director of Pro Player Personnel or GM and the team ain't got much to show for it.....as long as Pegula is starting over start with a clean canvas.

I kinda agree with Roth....Whaley's been with the team over six years as Director of Pro Player Personnel or GM and the team ain't got much to show for it.....as long as Pegula is starting over start with a clean canvas.

Shady

Incognito

Hughes

Taylor

Watkins

Clay

Darby

Miller

CK

Glenn

Aaron

Lorax

Brown

Brown

So a gm hits about 50%. Yep just like others

And to date hasnt had a pick of a coach

Edited by MAJBobby

So the guy that's been there two years is more responsible for failure then a guy that's been there now seven seasons?

Whaley will eventually learn that those who live by the sword die by it as well. And Brandon will bring it down on him if ownership wakes up.

Edited by BillsVet

Only in Buffalo.😁

Yep only in Buffalo GM picks the HC. So Billsy lol

So the guy that's been there two years is more responsible for failure then a guy that's been there now seven seasons?

Whaley will eventually learn that those who live by the sword die by it as well. And Brandon will bring it down on him if ownership wakes up.

When has Whaley picked a HC

Yep only in Buffalo GM picks the HC. So Billsy lol

When has Whaley picked a HC

Like draft picks, Whaley only makes the good ones. Since they haven't hired good coaches, he obviously hasn't hired them. That's someone else's fault. Like Brandon with St. Doug and T Pegs with RR. Edited by BillsVet

Like draft picks, Whaley only makes the good ones. Since they haven't hired good coaches, he obviously hasn't hired them. That's someone else's fault. Like Brandon with St. Doug and T Pegs with RR.

Its well documented dude but keep saying its not

If Whaley stays on he sold Pegula on letting Whaley pick the coach. Whaley will mortgage his career on this next coach. He asked for 2 seasons under the coach he picks. Whaley told Pegs I will have the Bills in the playoffs by 2018 or I will quite .

Theory. Personally I want to see what Whaley does. I think Whaley is a good GM that is learning and getting better every year. Pegula and Brandon need to stick to the business side and let Whaley do his job.

If Whaley stays on he sold Pegula on letting Whaley pick the coach. Whaley will mortgage his career on this next coach. He asked for 2 seasons under the coach he picks. Whaley told Pegs I will have the Bills in the playoffs by 2018 or I will quite .

Theory. Personally I want to see what Whaley does. I think Whaley is a good GM that is learning and getting better every year. Pegula and Brandon need to stick to the business side and let Whaley do his job.

Will he execute a similar mortgage as the one he did when he drafted Sammy for EJ?