Roth: By firing Ryan, Pegulas got it half right and wrong

Rico

By Mortgage you mean aquire more picks because thats what he did with EJ Bills troll

Because it is well documented and Rex was just fired and Whaley stayed.

Wait, is Doug now taking credit for the EJ pick or just the trade down?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes DW has hit some home runs with FA's, he also has whiffed on a few like Percy Harvin, Reggie Bush, that might be par for the course though.

but they weren't big guaranteed money, long term deals, that's what i am getting at

I think that my initial reaction would be uninspired, yes. I do, however, recognize that his success would largely hinge upon his choices of coordinators, so I would probably temper my disappointment until he made some hires.

I suspect that he'd probably promote Kromer or Palmer to OC and try to keep things intact, which probably means keeping Tyrod. If that's the case, I'd probably be displeased-but-not-outraged.

I don't care about being inspired, I care about the coach being able to win games and have the player's buy into the system, putting them in the best position to make plays and having them believe that 8-8 is not acceptable

Shady

Incognito

Hughes

Taylor

Watkins

Clay

Darby

Miller

CK

Glenn

Aaron

Lorax

Brown

Brown

So a gm hits about 50%. Yep just like others

And to date hasnt had a pick of a coach

Don't forg slow start, but Shaq Lawson could grow into a solid piece for us, they still have high hopes for Ragland, and Washington had a decent first season considering he didn't have mr big stuff next to him, b/c he' fat, lazy, and likes the wacky tobacci.

No good HC will come here because of him. It will be a power struggle

What is your evidence for this assertion? Has any potential candidate said so? And why would you think this is a fact?

Agreed on all accounts.Wow. People largely get it when it comes to this topic.

Unlike virtually all of the local media and most of the national talking heads. We have our fair share of knuckleheads around here but we also have a very large number of intelligent posters as well. I like that I can actually learn around here. Edited by yungmack

I don't care about being inspired, I care about the coach being able to win games and have the player's buy into the system, putting them in the best position to make plays and having them believe that 8-8 is not acceptable

I'm not talking about his ability to inspire people; I'm talking about it being a decision that doesn't inspire confidence in me.

Wait, is Doug now taking credit for the EJ pick or just the trade down?

Cant give him blame for the EJ pick and not credit for the trade down. But thats not the point.

Since when is "mortgaging the future for EJ" trading down in the draft?

Don't forg slow start, but Shaq Lawson could grow into a solid piece for us, they still have high hopes for Ragland, and Washington had a decent first season considering he didn't have mr big stuff next to him, b/c he' fat, lazy, and likes the wacky tobacci.

Shaq played DE in a 4-3 at Clemson missed the entire offseason of a transition to a different position. A switch that is actually hard to make. And people are upset with a slow start?

Put him back at a 4-3 DE and watch him excel