Bills on the clock...

Dragonborn10

If you are truly drafting bpa and leanord fournette drops to you do you pull the trigger ?

You don't take him. You have an elite player at the position, a more than solid player backing him up, plus a rookie that sees playing time on third downs. (good at pass pro)

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't take him. You have an elite player at the position, a more than solid player backing him up, plus a rookie that sees playing time on third downs. (good at pass pro)

Obviously you're right...

But with this bunch you never really know until the fat lady has sung... :lol:

Bobby and Ryan, I hate to be the one to tell you but Tyrod ain't goin nowhere. He saved his job yesterday. They are going to double down on him and bring in either a top 5 FA WR or else draft a receiver in the first round. You heard it here.

If you are truly drafting bpa and leanord fournette drops to you do you pull the trigger ?

No. That's why no one really, truly drafts BPA, it's just something they say. Except for when the Bills took Spiller. Which is exactly why it's dumb.

And yet QBs will be taken in the first round . That's just how it is. So if you take one later you may be getting scraps. Maybe there will be another Dak who gets a DUI and slides down the board. I'm not confident in this current scouting staff to evaluate QBs.

This was exactly the reasoning that got us EJ.

absolutelfrickenlutely

Shaq and Huges belong at DE....not LB

Marcel and Meatball.....best when they are one gap penetrators

Washington now becomes a interior pass rushing DT to rotate with Marcel and Meatball

Reduces the need for multiple linebackers

Safety still a need....but it reduces AMOUNT of needs

Dont have to try to keep a pure nose tackle on the team to make up the interior blockers

You pay 100 gazillion dollars to Marcel.....then relegate him to a blocker occupier in this crappy fricken defense

Agreed on all points. We need to be playing a 4-3.

Its ok dude i get it ignore every scouting report calling out his football IQ, ability to read a defense, locking on to a WR.

Gotta start ignoring that stuff early so you can when it is shown on the field maybe sometime.

So like i said all my postings and evidence go directly at this false statement.

You cited part of an anonymous scouting report that mentions his football IQ--as if scouting reports are gospel and are never based on rumor, conjecture and biased information. And the article you cited as "evidence" of Cardale's low football IQ actually drew no such conclusions, if you read to the end. You stated that Cardale was benched due to his low football IQ. Show me where anyone affiliated with the Ohio State program ever said such a thing. Otherwise, it's just you spewing misinformation.

And while we're at it, how would you, as a keen football observer, distinguish low football IQ from simple inexperience in a player like Cardale?

Our biggest needs:

1-QB

2-WR

If you like a QB and think he can be a good player in the league, take him and don't think twice.

If not draft the most explosive and best offensive player in the draft: Corey Davis, WR, Western Michigan. He is going to be a star in the league. Robert Woods is leaving via FA, Goodwin maybe too. Sammy has not been durable, so WR is a huge hole on this roster heading into '17. Davis will be a star. I like him as a prospect, better than Sammy Watkins coming out of college, which is why I'm thinking he might not even be on the board when the Bills pick. If he is, and your QB of the future isn't, take Davis, immediately

Edited by Estro

Bobby and Ryan, I hate to be the one to tell you but Tyrod ain't goin nowhere. He saved his job yesterday. They are going to double down on him and bring in either a top 5 FA WR or else draft a receiver in the first round. You heard it here.

I am still not convinced Metz. It will depend on who replaces Rex I think. I still believe if this is Whaley's call and his only they move on.

Be honest, you really think Dak is that good? Best OL and second or third best RB with a HOF TE and great WR. Give the kid credit for not screwing it up.

I really don't think any staff can scout a QB. It is all luck. Honestly how could 32 teams miss on Brady and most teams have Jamarcus Russell a top 3 pick. These guys know nothing more than the average Joe. It is luck and probabilities. Keep drafting one until they find one. Move down in the draft and get more picks.

Agree on all points but he still has played terribly and has been healthy for 8 weeks

He needs to talk to Bruce Smith and figure out how to add mass to his upper body and stay lean in the middle.

A full year of conditioning should help.

But not nearly as much as a new defense

When scouting QBs, most coaches & scouts rely way too much on measurables. You know - 6'4", strong arm, gonna be the next Montana. What really matters when looking at a QB is football smarts, accuracy & confidence.

Being benched at your school you just won the National Championship with because you can process and read a defense is not enough evidence?

I think that he was benched in favor of a running QB which fit their scheme.

No no no

When scouting QBs, most coaches & scouts rely way too much on measurables. You know - 6'4", strong arm, gonna be the next Montana. What really matters when looking at a QB is football smarts, accuracy & confidence.

Of course you do. Eventhough tons of evidence showing otherwise

No. That's why no one really, truly drafts BPA, it's just something they say. Except for when the Bills took Spiller. Which is exactly why it's dumb.

Cool glad we have such a micky mouse organization one game can save a job over 12 others of laughable play.

But hey thats what this Organization is. Optics make a decision for how it sells not how it plays on the football field

Hard to sell hope when you cut the QB (even if he is not a very good one) Bills fans dont know that they just keep sending their money.

I'm with you Billy. First and foremost I want a QB who can throw a football through the eye of a needle. Secondly, reading defenses and seeing the whole field is key. Last, but not least, my QB has to have SWAG!! Can't wait til all star games and combine.