Goodbye Dan Carpenter!

26CornerBlitz

I know i know was joking i would destroy OBD if they took a Kicker in the 1st. But it was nice to remind everyone just how good Seabass is

39th all time accuracy, carp is about 5% more accurate over all. He does have a strong leg though and usually kicks the ball into the stands on kickoffs so there is that

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

39th all time accuracy, carp is about 5% more accurate over all. He does have a strong leg though and usually kicks the ball into the stands on kickoffs so there is that

Ooo i know. Thats why I mentioned Seabass so people realize Carp isnt as bad as they think.

I think Rex has ruined Carpenter as well. Carpenter was a very reliable kicker before Rex messed with his head in PRE-SEASON for missing a couple of kicks. Ever since then he looks like he's scared that he's kicking for his job on every single kick. Just get rid of the clown of a coach and the kicker will return to form.

yep

I feel bad for Carpenter.

He had 2 outstanding years when he arrived. He should have gone to the Pro Bowl his first year.

I don't know what happened afterwards.

see above

Dan has 1 year left on contract. I don't think Gay is accurate at long range FG

Until someone else proves better in TC and preseason I would keep him. JMO

I would trust Bloke to find a better K

Edited by ALF

In my book, Norwood >>>>>>>>>>> Carp. Scott stood at his locker after SB XXV, and took every question for hours. He only left when the reporters stopped asking questions. Carp snuck away like a thief in the night. This is the mental toughness that Rex has instilled. Pu$$ies like Sammy who run OB with the game on the line. Pu$$ies like Carp who can't face the music when they choke away the season. Bullies indeed. They got punched in the mouth and ran home to mommy Rex.

But......when they fail to force a touchback, we rarely get it to the 25. So there's that.

Early in the season, when our kickoff coverage was better, this wasn't a problem. In fact it was an advantage not to have a touchback.

In my book, Norwood >>>>>>>>>>> Carp. Scott stood at his locker after SB XXV, and took every question for hours. He only left when the reporters stopped asking questions. Carp snuck away like a thief in the night. This is the mental toughness that Rex has instilled. Pu$$ies like Sammy who run OB with the game on the line. Pu$$ies like Carp who can't face the music when they choke away the season. Bullies indeed. They got punched in the mouth and ran home to mommy Rex.

Oh who cares at that point?

Carp has missed 6 FG and 5 XP this year. Needs to be better but...

Oak K has missed 6 FG and 2 XP

Den missed 4 FG and 1 XP

NE missed 3 FG and 3 XP

Ari missed 7 FG and 4 XP

Sea missed 4 FG and 5 XP

Bal missed 1 FG and 0 XP

Dal missed 5 FG and 0 XP

GB missed 4 FG and 2 XP

Minn missed 4 FG and 7 XP

SD missed 6 FG and 4 XP

Car missed 5 FG and 3 XP

Cin missed 7 FG and 6 XP

Was missed 7 FG and 3 XP

That's just some and the Balt kicker is obviously is the goal, but Carp isn't much different than the rest of the league. He's average and the Bills can win with him. Not much else out there, who do you replace him with?

And for the person who posted they think Rex messed with his head last year I think is correct and Carp hasn't been the same since that incident.

Edited by old school

Den missed 4 FG and 1 XP

NE missed 3 FG and 3 XP

Ari missed 7 FG and 4 XP

Sea missed 4 FG and 5 XP

Bal missed 1 FG and 0 XP

Dal missed 5 FG and 0 XP

GB missed 4 FG and 2 XP

SD missed 6 FG and 4 XP

Car missed 5 FG and 3 XP

Cin missed 7 FG and 6 XP

Was missed 7 FG and 3 XP

That's just some and the Balt kicker is obviously is the goal, but Carp isn't much different than the rest of the league. He's average and the Bills can win with him. Not much else out there, who do you replace him with?

And for the person who posted they think Rex messed with his head last year I think is correct and Carp hasn't been the same since that incident.

Tyrod is awful...but Dan deserves another chance. Lol.

Den missed 4 FG and 1 XP

NE missed 3 FG and 3 XP

Ari missed 7 FG and 4 XP

Sea missed 4 FG and 5 XP

Bal missed 1 FG and 0 XP

Dal missed 5 FG and 0 XP

GB missed 4 FG and 2 XP

SD missed 6 FG and 4 XP

Car missed 5 FG and 3 XP

Cin missed 7 FG and 6 XP

Was missed 7 FG and 3 XP

Don't you realize anyone off the street would be better? I read that here.

Carpenter is a good Kicker. better than the league Avg.

He is fine. Kickers are going to miss kicks.

Perhaps we should allow a RB to get 200+ yards rushing.

Or maybe have 11 men on the field on defense.

Or not punt in overtime when you need a win.

but hey, im just a fan who is emotionless, so maybe i need to feel more passion and Hope terrible things to Carp like most of you.......