Guess how many teams...

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we do need better qb play but tyrod is not the issue. if they decide to can rex they need to bring in a def coord to take us back to 4-3 set up and get us back top 5. but tyrod needs to redo his deal first.

Im so tired of this. They have switched back and forth every other year.

They really dont have to fire anyone, just continue to upgrade the roster. Safety, RT, and WR would do wonders.

Not true. The Bills are tied with three teams for 6th in that regard. Still good in the 6th-9th range, but not 3rd.

https://www.teamrankings.com/nfl/stat/offensive-touchdowns-per-game

The Bills rank 10th overall offensively in DVOA by Football Outsiders. That's 1st in Rushing Offense and 19th in Passing Offense.

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/teamoff

Not really tough to see the problem with the offense when you look at the whole picture.

Well as another poster mentioned, that's what Mike Clay said on Twitter. If they're sixth, I'm still impressed considering they have a nonfunctional quarterback, an offensive line that can't pass block and the whole right side sucks (according to poster in another thread I was arguing with today) and, according to me, easily the most depleted receiving corps in the league for the majority of the season. And according to your link, they were top ten last year too. So what do we derive from the fact that the Bills seem to be really good at scoring lots of points? You guys tell me. Edited by metzelaars_lives

They really dont have to fire anyone, just continue to upgrade the roster. Safety, RT, and WR would do wonders.

they still have the personnel from two years ago so changing the scheme would help them..kyle and marcel being their typical def tackle spot and shaq and jerry on the ends. but yes, we need a safety or 2 a rt and a wr.

they still have the personnel from two years ago so changing the scheme would help them..kyle and marcel being their typical def tackle spot and shaq and jerry on the ends. but yes, we need a safety or 2 a rt and a wr.

Rex just needs to stop getting fancy. He does too much. Its not about alignment. We arent a true 3-4 anyways.

Hooray racking up points against teams like Browns, Jets, Cardinals is awesome... Why don't you look at more then one stat. When you just post one !@#$ing stat it makes your argument look stupid.

To be fair not all of their points came in garbage time against the worst teams in the league. Despite losing these games, they put up

25 vs. Miami, 25 vs. Pats (w/Brady), 25 vs. Seattle, 20 vs. Steelers, and 24 vs. Oak. Those are probably all playoff teams this year.

Well as another poster mentioned, that's what Mike Clay said on Twitter. If they're sixth, I'm still impressed considering they have a nonfunctional quarterback, an offensive line that can't pass block and the whole right side sucks (according to poster in another thread I was arguing with today) and, according to me, easily the most depleted receiving corps in the league for the majority of the season. And according to your link, they were top ten last year too. So what do we derive from the fact that the Bills seem to be really good at scoring lots of points? You guys tell me.

I'd say that they deserve some big praise for their rushing game, which is stellar. But I'd also say that they need to improve their passing game, which seems to be a lot less good.

Hooray racking up points against teams like Browns, Jets, Cardinals is awesome... Why don't you look at more then one stat. When you just post one !@#$ing stat it makes your argument look stupid.

They score points against a lot of other teams too...

Well as another poster mentioned, that's what Mike Clay said on Twitter. If they're sixth, I'm still impressed considering they have a nonfunctional quarterback, an offensive line that can't pass block and the whole right side sucks (according to poster in another thread I was arguing with today) and, according to me, easily the most depleted receiving corps in the league for the majority of the season. And according to your link, they were top ten last year too. So what do we derive from the fact that the Bills seem to be really good at scoring lots of points? You guys tell me.

It's probably because someone looked at the stats before the other games finished this weekend. I'm pretty sure Dallas has more 1 more TD than us, but they didn't play until last night.

Wow. I'm not saying Taylor is the guy, or not, but do you think maybe the logic here might need a little work?

To recap: we have scored the third highest amount of touchdowns in the entire NFL. Touchdowns are worth points. You win games by scoring points. But that means nothing?

Who said it means nothing? But the inference that it means everything is foolhardy. The offense as constructed is not capable to coming from behind or winning a shootout which is why they almost never those games against the likes of NE, Oakland, Pittsburgh, Seattle -- you know, playoff teams. That's why they need a different QB.

Who said it means nothing? But the inference that it means everything is foolhardy. The offense as constructed is not capable to coming from behind or winning a shootout which is why they almost never those games against the likes of NE, Oakland, Pittsburgh, Seattle -- you know, playoff teams. That's why they need a different QB.

how did the broncos and seahawks win the sb and go a 2nd time with no pass game?

Thurman needs to be replaced with a REAL DC and Rex has to let said REAL DC do his job

I derive that this is a legendary rushing team. They are working wonders for this team

and yet we still have the number 1 rush game in the league? interesting

and yet 7-7 and most likely out of the playoffs again....

Also 24th in 1st down percentage, 24th in 3rd down percentage, 31st is pass, 27th in total team plays, 26th in offensive plays per game, 26th in TOP, 12th most 3 and outs

Interesting indeed

Edit: Also 31st in Sack rate

Edited by Reed83HOF