Jarvis Landry

dave mcbride

I'm very curious to see how this plays out. I could see this being a "payback is a b*tch" situation, truth be told. Aaron Williams is a popular player in the locker room. It could get ugly on Sunday. If I'm right, expect to see a higher-than-usual number of PFs called against the Bills D.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm very curious to see how this plays out. I could see this being a "payback is a b*tch" situation, truth be told. Aaron Williams is a popular player in the locker room. It could get ugly on Sunday. If I'm right, expect to see a higher-than-usual number of PFs called against the Bills D.

Some other agree: http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/190774-the-one-thing-i-want-almost-as-much-as-a-win-this-week/

God, I hope so, but somehow I doubt the Bills will do anything about it.

Fans always scream for revenge but I can't think of many situations it ever transpired on the field. I wouldn't hold my breath.

You might be right. I do think this one is a little different though - he basically ended the career (I'm guessing) of a vocal team leader on an utterly dirty play. He's done that in other games too - he's dirty.

This team refused to stand up when Williams got maimed. They won't do anything weeks later. Hell, Sammy will probably jersey swap with him. This team is soft.

If you go back and read the post-game stories, none of them saw the play until afterward, when they watched it on tape.

Edited by dave mcbride

If you go back and read the post-game stories, none of them saw the play until afterward, when they watched it on tape.

No one saw Sherman target Powell either. Or saw Freddy get his head taken off by Spikes years ago. Or any of the hundreds of times this team could've stood up and showed an ounce of strength, toughness and pride in their guys. They just don't have it. I think the last time a Bills player got in a guy's face after a questionable hit, it was Ryan Fitzpatrick while his O-line stood around with their hands in their pockets.

You might be right. I do think this one is a little different though - he basically ended the career (I'm guessing) of a vocal team leader on an utterly dirty play. He's done that in other games too - he's dirty.

the issue is itll be handled in the secondary and i dont even mean this as a knock on gilmore but on dont see him (or darby, or robey) burying the guy... maybe a linebacker coming across on an outside run or something.

i wouldnt expect it though.

Edited by NoSaint

they did NOTHING in the game the dirty hit actually happened in - when it actually mattered and emotions SHOULD have been running high....and we expect some form of retaliation half a season later????? You guys are dreaming

Again, if you read the post-game stories, the players didn't see it until they watched the film.