La Canfora on FAN 590: Bills Situation "Toxic"

Doutz

Jason La Confora was on Toronto sports radio station FAN 590 this morning discussing how toxic things are at OBD. Apparently he has more behind the scenes "buffoonery" to share which will be reported at a later time. Should be interesting how things play out over next few weeks.

Summary:

- Pegula's have wrong people advising them with own personal interests at stake. Needs more outside voices

- Polian was extremely close to coming in and blowing things up

- Shocked there isn't more talk about Whaley being fired

- Lynn and Cardale were in line to take over after Steelers game but sounds like divide among FO to fire Rex (Whaley apparently wanted Rex out)

Have a listen at the link below (begins at the 10:25 mark to about 17:05)

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/SN590/DeanBlundellAndCompany/~3/to4kXU4YJFk/db_20161216_090540--Dean-Blundell-and-Company---December-16---8am.mp3

Edited by Doutz

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lacanfora has a source somewhere at OBD based on all the leaks he's shared the past few years. Don't know what that source's motive is or how credible but I don't immediately dismiss it.

He had "toxic" reports a couple years ago out of Cleveland that lots of people wanted to dismiss and they ended up to be true.

Also none of what he said would be shocking - except for the Cardale part unless Whaley was straight up lying on the radio this morning.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Lacanfora has a source somewhere at OBD based on all the leaks he's shared the past few years. Don't know what that source's motive is or how credible but I don't immediately dismiss it.

He had "toxic" reports a couple years ago out of Cleveland that lots of people wanted to dismiss and they ended up to be true.

Also none of what he said would be shocking - except for the Cardale part unless Whaley was straight up lying on the radio this morning.

I wonder if Brandon is his source...

I know. Any writer who says that anything is wrong with the Bills just flat out sucks. ;)

I'm sorry Bill, maybe you missed it, but he's now reported quite a few incorrect things about the Bills. His credibility would go a long ways if he actually reported something that was true. This is a save face kind of story for being flat out wrong about what was going to happen Monday.

I'm sure he has some sort of source at OBD but it sure seems to be someone who either has an ax to grind or has no pulse with what's going on.

We have no plans to trade away Stevie Johnson.

I know. Any writer who says that anything is wrong with the Bills just flat out sucks. ;)

Yea I'm Mr rah rah company man when it comes to the Bills. Geeez.

He just said Rex would be fired and TT would be benched after a loss to the Steelers.

Maybe you missed that and the story he made up earlier this season ?

We all know the Bills front office is dysfunctional and had been for years.

It's pretty much the same people. Just with more money to spend.

Think if it this way: 2 head coaches have QUIT their jobs here in the past decade. Oddly enough, both were the only ones to have winning records in this playoff drought.

The only other NFL coach I can think of who just quit like that is Bobby Petrino

We've had two just walk away from jobs these guys dream of their entire careers

Edited by TheFunPolice