Rex's "This is Fine" press conference today - a doozy

YoloinOhio

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bucky Gleason was trying to prove Rex into when he found out about the rumor. It was stupid to the point another reporter I could not identify but also works for the Buffalo News (according to Sal) so same organization said what does it matter.

Bucky then continued saying it does matter because if he was told about the rumor before the press conference then us brining it up is not the first he heard about it.

Showed the agenda of Gleason IMO more than anything.

Who cares? What if somebody tipped him off on the way to the press conference....either way he probably was not in the best frame of mind, considering the lack of effort shown by his team in an important game.

The reason they suck on defense has more to do with people getting blocked and missing tackles than anything else. Gilmore ducks when somebody's coming at him. Dareus sits out games. This team needs a major kick in the butt. That's why I think Coughlin would be the right guy. Or R. Lee Ermey.

Bucky Gleason was trying to prove Rex into when he found out about the rumor. It was stupid to the point another reporter I could not identify but also works for the Buffalo News (according to Sal) so same organization said what does it matter.

Bucky then continued saying it does matter because if he was told about the rumor before the press conference then us brining it up is not the first he heard about it.

Showed the agenda of Gleason IMO more than anything.

MAJ... some say it was Vic. But your correct Bucky (and Sully) have a agenda and its to try and be relevant.

You have to remember that last year around this same time Carrucci reported that T Pegs had told Rex and Whaley playoffs next year or you're gone. A few hours after that report, the Bills announced that Whaley had signed a contract extension making Vic and the BN look quite foolish. Many people in the media including Sal and a few others at the DnC openly questioned Vic's sources. So what we're seeing here with Sully & Bucky is them trying to protect Vic's back and stir as much crap as they can in an effort to get Rex out of here. I stopped reading both of them last year and have to admit...it's been nice. There are plenty of other places to get news and opinions on the Bills where you don't have to worry about a weakly hidden agenda.

You have to remember that last year around this same time Carrucci reported that T Pegs had told Rex and Whaley playoffs next year or you're gone. A few hours after that report, the Bills announced that Whaley had signed a contract extension making Vic and the BN look quite foolish. Many people in the media including Sal and a few others at the DnC openly questioned Vic's sources. So what we're seeing here with Sully & Bucky is them trying to protect Vic's back and stir as much crap as they can in an effort to get Rex out of here. I stopped reading both of them last year and have to admit...it's been nice. There are plenty of other places to get news and opinions on the Bills where you don't have to worry about a weakly hidden agenda.

Sully and Bucky are just trying to help the Bills make the postseason this century.

Edited by jmc12290

MAJ... some say it was Vic. But your correct Bucky (and Sully) have a agenda and its to try and be relevant.

Today on the radio, Sal, who was in the room at the time, said the "What difference does it make?!" voice was TBN's Milt Northrop.

A little after that you can clearly hear Vic with his distinctive voice chime in as well.

So the stars of this freak show were Bucky and Rex, with Milt and then Vic playing supporting roles.

:w00t:

Edited by Fadingpain

Today on the radio, Sal, who was in the room at the time, said the "What difference does it make?!" voice was TBN's Milt Northrop.

A little after that you can clearly hear Vic with his distinctive voice chime in as well.

So the stars of this freak show were Bucky and Rex, with Milt and then Vic playing supporting roles.

:w00t:

Bucky lost all his credibility when he trashed the Sabres for tanking and someone found a story he wrote saying thats just what they needed to do.

Bucky lost all his credibility when he trashed the Sabres for tanking and someone found a story he wrote saying thats just what they needed to do.

That was tremendously embarrassing but also a reflection of Bucky in general.

Poor Bucky, he has all the team at TBN coming to his rescue because he's get flamed on Twitter. For all his flaws he sure showed more professionalism than the TBN clowns today

I always said (to paraphrase): No one circles the wagons like the Buffalo media - in particular the guys at TBN.

They also have the thinnest of skins - which is particularly humorous given their snark and hit pieces - just like Bucky did again today. He not only did he attack Rex and Whaley but also went back to the well with his attacks on the Pegulas. Keep in mind, Bucky is still pissed off about LaFontaine.

Edited by Peter

I don't blame the media for being on a witch hunt, look what Ryan has done to this defense. He should burn.

Bolded, come on man be serious. But if we ignore reality for a moment, do you think anything changes if they make it by an act of god and get smoked by 50 in the first round?

i'm not saying changes do or don't need to be made but it'll be interesting to see what happens if they make the playoffs and lose by 1. Cluster!@#$ of a season to be sure, either way.

The double standard? Is that what it's called when sports journalists ask questions and the athletes and coaches don't? I also hate the double standard that surgeons get to operate on patients and patients aren't even allowed to touch the scalpels!

What happens if, never happens. Ever. "What if Gailey and Fitz turn out to be the answer, what will Sully say?" "What if Marrone and EJ make the playoffs, what will Sully say?" "What if Rex and Tyrod squeak in there, what will Sully say?"

Yawn.

i won't be waiting to read it I can tell you that. It's more like, what will the Pegulas do? Do they clean house? Fire one or two? Stay the course? Does it matter if they make the playoffs, whether they lose by 2 or 20? What the media says means nothing, especially those asshats.