Name the best Bills player(s) since the last playoff game.

I wasn't talking to you, that was a general post to everyone. I was mistaken about Flutie apparently. But you don't remember you dynamic McGahee was in '04?? Not to mention, Henry had some baller seasons as well.

Fair enough, I agree with you, any list without KW is automatically DQ'd. Liked Travis while he was here (dude played on a broken leg!), but the revelations after he left took the shine off. McGahee lost me forever when he admitted that he didn't know it was 4th down in NE. We shoulda won that game, then maybe the Cheats don't completely pwn us for the 2000's.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair enough, I agree with you, any list without KW is automatically DQ'd. Liked Travis while he was here (dude played on a broken leg!), but the revelations after he left took the shine off. McGahee lost me forever when he admitted that he didn't know it was 4th down in NE. We shoulda won that game, then maybe the Cheats don't completely pwn us for the 2000's.

I think the moral of the story is that as bleak as the drought has been, somehow the Bills have always gotten good to great production from the running back position. Ironically, there are teams that have been good throughout our drought- the Packers, the Pats, the Giants, the Saints, etc.- who largely haven't gotten good running back play over the same time period.

I think Travis Henry was very close behind, especially since he gave us 5 full seasons.

Agreed, he is #2 on my list, then Lynch. But because the question was about most talented, not best career in Buffalo I went with McCoy who is a smaller sample size but is the most talented player the Bills have had on this roster since the SB years.