Name the best Bills player(s) since the last playoff game.

Best player overall: LeSean McCoy.

Best QB: Bledsoe even though it was short lived.

Best WR: Sammy Watkins...Sorry, he is a better player than Moulds, and I love Moulds. Just basing this on talent, not injury history. Watkins is an elite talent when healthy that can do it all.

Best RB: McCoy

Best OL: Reuben

Best DL: Schobel: This one is tough as you could argue Kyle, Mario, Adams, or Dareus. Just felt he did it for longer and more consistently and might have been most underrated DE of his era.

Best DB: Winfield/Clemens...Take your pick here really.

Best LB: Fletcher

Best TE: Clay (sadly)

Best ST: Moorman

Best Legend: Kiko lmao

Very good list. I would put Winfield over Clemens but their careers in Buffalo were fairly close. I would put Spikes over Fletcher. I would add Terrence McGee for returner.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RB - Le Shady, but Fred Jackson will always be #1 with me

DT - KW/PW/Mt. Washington/Sam Adams (sorry Tub o' Goo)

DE - Schobel/MW

CB - Clements/Winfield

KR/PR - Terrence McGee, with a nod to Leodis My Man

ILB - Cowart/Takeo with a nod to London Fletcher

OLB - Lotta nothin' here, Jerry Hughes is listed as a DE

WR - Moulds/Price (Sammy? C'mon man)

TE - Jay Riemersma, Chandler a distant second

QB - Flutie, with a nod to Bledsoe,

FB - Gash/Centers (that is a really tough choice, can't make it)

C - Woody

LT - Peters (gagging a little here, throwing up in my mouth)

G - Ruben/Richard

S - AW/Jim Leonhard

K - Rian Lindell

P - Brian Moorman

LS - Dorenbos/Sanborn (again, tough call)

Edited by Freddie's Dead

Best WR: Sammy Watkins...Sorry, he is a better player than Moulds, and I love Moulds. Just basing this on talent, not injury history. Watkins is an elite talent when healthy that can do it all.

Best DL: Schobel: This one is tough as you could argue Kyle, Mario, Adams, or Dareus. Just felt he did it for longer and more consistently and might have been most underrated DE of his era.

You're so wrong on Watkins and moulds. Moulds produced. Watkins sat on a training table

This^^^

Fred Jackson, Eric Molds, Shady McCoy, Kyle Williams are top-of-mind for me.

I'd be remiss if I didn't also mention Takeo Spikes, Aaron Shoebel and Mario's two good years.

Sammy might have more potential than Moulds but hasn't done enough yet for me to put him on my list.

Edited by hondo in seattle

I was going to play this game but then I thought... Why do I care about the best of the losers...

No doubt. All they knew was how to lose.

Honestly I'd take Orton over Bledsoe... At least while he was here.

Put 2014 Orton on the 2004 Bills and they beat the 3rd-string Steelers.

Very good list. I would put Winfield over Clemens but their careers in Buffalo were fairly close. I would put Spikes over Fletcher. I would add Terrence McGee for returner.

Yeah, I thought about it and Clemens and Winfield careers while in Buffalo were so similar, both excellent corners who went on to continue being good corners. It was a coin flip. I went Fletcher over Spikes in what was also almost a coin flip as well, I wouldn't have any real argument against Spikes either. I love McGee, but Moorman was the best ST player overall...I probably should have did best K/P and best KR/PR on my list rather than just one category of best ST player. So yes, if I do that, Moorman is still best K and then I would agree and put McGee as best returner for sure.

So agree with all your points

You're so wrong on Watkins and moulds. Moulds produced. Watkins sat on a training table

So I guess you missed the note next Watkins that said I am not considering injury history, only most talented as requested by OP. I love Moulds, one of my all time favorite players, but Sammy is the more talented WR. And I am not going to assume Sammy will continue to be injured the rest of his career, he had no history of injury issues prior to the NFL, and the main injury is one that takes a long time to properly heal but also is one that he should make a full recovery from and doesn't pose any risk to his long term career. Its not like he keeps blowing his knees out or something. So again, I am basing it on talent and not his foot issue this year.

Edited by Alphadawg7