Keep Russ Brandon away from the HC interviewing process

Jerry Jabber

I don't want Russ Brandon or Kim Pegula involved at all in the coaching search. Russ heavily suggested Wrecks and even told Wrecks that Terry likes Red wine (to help schmooze Terry over). Russ was the one who proclaimed the Bills were not going to leave any stone unturned in his previous coaching search and stopped at the third guy he interviewed [Marrone]. Before Russ got infatuated with Marrone, he liked Whisenhunt a lot (another loser). Keep that guy away from the interviewing process altogether, otherwise the Bills will choose another terrible coach.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't want Russ Brandon or Kim Pegula involved at all in the coaching search. Russ heavily suggested Wrecks and even told Wrecks that Terry likes Red wine (to help schmooze Terry over). Russ was the one who proclaimed the Bills were not going to leave any stone unturned in his previous coaching search and stopped at the third guy he interviewed [Marrone]. Before Russ got infatuated with Marrone, he liked Whisenhunt a lot (another loser). Keep that guy away from the interviewing process altogether, otherwise the Bills will choose another terrible coach.

Good luck!

I'm guessing you're the guy who replies all in company wide emails. You're the guy who doesn't know how to mute his phone on a conference call. You're the guy filling everyone's inbox with chain letters and "viral" jokes from 1998 as if its new material.

I'm guessing you're the guy who replies all in company wide emails. You're the guy who doesn't know how to mute his phone on a conference call. You're the guy filling everyone's inbox with chain letters and "viral" jokes from 1998 as if its new material.

Nice try

Bite your tongue, Rusty will leave no stone unturned, he will scower the country for every possible hire, going to college campuses far & wide. He will use his great analytic department that he created over at OBD to help him in this search. & when he does find the right candidate he will lock down all the exits to make sure said candidate does not leave the building. Then him & K-9 will high five each in his office while listening to "we will rock you" knowing he nailed down another head coaching hire.

How long have you been holding on to that one? I guess since 1998.

Why Kim? She's an owner, first off. Secondly, what is up with posters singling her out? As if she made the decision to hire Rex and totally overrode her husbands opinion?

The Pegulas, both of them, share the blame for the hire.

Bite your tongue, Rusty will leave no stone unturned, he will scower the country for every possible hire, going to college campuses far & wide. He will use his great analytic department that he created over at OBD to help him in this search. & when he does find the right candidate he will lock down all the exits to make sure said candidate does not leave the building. Then him & K-9 will high five each in his office while listening to "we will rock you" knowing he nailed down another head coaching hire.

Why not? What was it that PT Barnum said? What minute were you born in?

Yessssssssss!!! :lol:

I don't understand how Terry could have been rolled by Rex. He dealt with hustlers in the fracking industry and thrived

What I don't get is the 5-year contract. The initial hire is one thing and although I, like many had some concerns, felt that there was the potential for some good things. Just don't see how he was a "must have" to get that long a deal.